Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Inspirational Pony Music?

Chigens and Kay

(if this is in the wrong section or another thread like this exists, please feel free to move or merge)

Anyway, today I was listening to my pony music as usual and when I listen to most of the songs...I get this inspired feeling like I could do anything I set my mind to. I'm not the most motivated person and I find this odd.

For example, when I was listening to a remix of Giggle at the Ghosties a random thought popped into my head.

"Maybe I can get over my fear of spiders." I am deathly afraid of spiders mind you.

The next thing I did was go outside and pick up a spider...like just on a whim.

I'm no longer afraid of them. :)

BACK ON TOPIC:

If you find any pony music to be inspiratinal or awesome(not RD awesome, I mean like mind-exploding awesome), post it here and maybe explain why it is inspirational or how it affects you.

I'll start:

So many emotions come to mind when I hear this song...truly awe-inspiring.

ALSO please put songs in spoilers so the page doesn't take like 8 years to load :/

• Brohoof 1

The next thing I did was go outside and pick up a spider...like just on a whim.

I'm no longer afraid of them. :)

Awesome, that's gotta be a relief for you!

Inspiring pony music?

Weirdly, the song I'm posting and most of the songs from the show, inspire me to stop hiding any part of my personality, particularly ponies. But I still haven't got the courage to change my avatar on Facebook and Skype to something with ponies. :/ Anyway here it is:

The weirdest thing for me, is that I'm not used to liking this kind of music, but I love it now.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Cosmic Schism

It paints an image of perseverance and triumph over conflict, to never give up and continue fighting. The chords bring hope and sound like rays of light shining in on those in need of assistance during their conflict. The whining sound really tugs at my heartstrings for an unknown reason as well. Love this tune.

It also sounds damn good.

Edited by NewCalamity
  • Brohoof 2

Awesome, that's gotta be a relief for you!

Yes it is!

Thank you for sharing that song! I never heard it before, now it's going into my playlist. Awesome.

Whenever I listen to Loyalty I feel like I can take on any problem headed my way ^_^

And this one does the exact same thing for me too

I find a lot of songs are like that with me in general, not just pony songs. Music has the ability to change your mood, if only for while you're listening to it, and I believe in that fully. As for specific pony songs, not sure...my own theme song makes me feel like an accomplished master troll, and the BBBFF song reminds me of my sister and I, but other than that, nothing yet.

(edited)

I saw the thumbnail for this and immediately thought "Cutie mark... acquisition prograaam"

And not that it's a problem or anything, but the music isn't actually pony music, just the video :P

Oops, you're right. I didn't read the first post properly. Bonus video! I call this the 'cool down, everything is handled' tune :)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9g2sabUQYE

Edited by Hat988