Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your political compass?

Vlazamal

I've quite consistently come into the "green zone" in the political compass. What it comes down to is personal liberties and distrust of corporations. I could go so far as to say that I distrust corporations as much as Libertarians distrust government. Politiscales is an interesting test as it tests you on a number of issues. Here's my result:

Spoiler

db7911b0-49f7-4ab8-8338-63405a02e61d.png

Based on what came out above 50%, I'm for regulated capitalism and rehabilitative justice. Given what got low scores, One could say I'm neither a Communist, nor a Nationalist and definitely not the Laissez-Faire type in regards to the economy.

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Remnants said:

I've quite consistently come into the "green zone" in the political compass. What it comes down to is personal liberties and distrust of corporations. I could go so far as to say that I distrust corporations as much as Libertarians distrust government. Politiscales is an interesting test as it tests you on a number of issues. Here's my result:

Hide contents

db7911b0-49f7-4ab8-8338-63405a02e61d.png

Based on what came out above 50%, I'm for regulated capitalism and rehabilitative justice. Given what got low scores, One could say I'm neither a Communist, nor a Nationalist and definitely not the Laissez-Faire type in regards to the economy.

Decided to try out the test you shared and here is what mine turned out to be

image.thumb.png.525e0c7aff2bffae204c55ba68e61af9.png

Unlike you though, I am a rather hardcore Nationalist. But when it came to laissez-faire and regulation, I think I lacked a lot of understanding as you may see in that chart. I am mostly surprised I do not have more in ecology, but then again, there were some questions there I probably did not understand. 

My favorite part was answering the Monarchist question and the Space colonization question, Bless the Emperor!~

Image result for bless the emperor of mankind

• Brohoof 1

All I will say is I'm neutral (slightly more on the authoritarian side).. in order words, whatever is best for me, the people, and the country. (not gonna bother with the test)

Although I took this and here's the result

test.thumb.png.de0e451e3a942180e8770b8c18ce802e.png

FF5dahu.png

my dad would kill me if he knew my political views, he's very nationalistic and anti-globalist so idk how I turned out so opposite to him

Edited by Charlie
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Apparently I haven't posted here... Surprising. I know I took these tests and I haven't seen the eight values quiz anywhere else.

My most recent results:

SwHT5Y7.jpg

vtjDvtB.png

A little more left of center than I thought it would be.:wau:

pcmpss.png.03cdd9a4ec19e72daed276bb7c7796e1.png

Probably mainly because I tend to be a little more left on things like LGBT and separation of church and state. I think people should have choice on how to run their lives. I'm not peoples' keeper.

I have to say I want nothing to do with the Biden/Harris ticket, but I do wish for Trump to grow up.:okiedokieloki:

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1