Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your political compass?

Vlazamal

Not bothering with some test. I consider myself a far left nihilist. I see exactly what needs to be done to possibly heal this doomed nation but there is absolutely no way in hell any of that shit is going to happen, ever. Not without the entire corrupt system coming down first and that will not happen either, so it is all meaningless. Politics, leaders, all bullshit. "Voting" is just pretending one has a voice in their meager life when in reality our voices don't mean shit. I try to hold onto some tiny, tiny sliver of hope, but I know I am wasting my time. All signs point towards everything getting worse. Not for the people at the top, but for all of us down here in the rest of the space. 

I am also anti-religion. Not anti-religious, I simply do not like the beliefs themselves and their stranglehold on society. I only dislike a religious person if given an express reason to do so.

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1

I'll show several test results here since it has been quite a while since I had taken any of these tests. I do not find these tests to be quite accurate. The first one is grossly inaccurate, I very much disagree with the philosophy of Marxism and feminism. I'd say the most fitting one here for me is Integral Nationalism (although I am strongly opposed to big government) so Anarcho-Capitalism is probably the closest out of these options that would describe me.  I find that the Republican Party is the same as the Democrats - just delayed by 20 years or so, if I were to guess. I do not support the Republicans per say, but I would rather them...over the alternative, but not explicitly. I do believe men and women are Equal, but I am not for 'feminism'. 

image.png.e04bf55354efc0665aff58eefb5a46f6.png

On this one I got neo-liberalism. Since the last time I posted, I am far more for less government than I was before. Although I feel as if this is slightly skewed, in a sense. I feel like my results should have been much more isolationist than I had gotten here, as I much prefer isolationism to globalism. I am very assimilationist and very secular. Multicultural differences within a nation tear it apart, which is why it is important to keep the nation uniform, or else it should be split up to be consistent with sub-national cultures. The COVID-19 "pandemic" was the thing that broke any and all trust I had in the government, as well as the failure of election integrity. 

image.thumb.png.3f6d0010428329c20eea00f5923e0e9c.png

I find this one to be the most accurate although I am not so much for regulations as this would be lead to make one believe. I think this is the best out of the tests, as of the date of my writing of this. The three terms I find most important. Fatherland (nation), Work, and Family values is something that should be maintained so long as it improves the lives of its citizens. I have been getting more into the ideals of Anarchism than anything else lately, in the sense I want a more limited government. I disagree with the usage of terms such as 'Progressive' and 'Conservative', as I have aspects of what would be considered both. I am strongly for technological innovation and development, but social progress is something I am more 'conservative' on. All in all, I am someone who is not the run of the mill Democrat or Republican. I am not even the run of the mill American - I am a radical. 

image.thumb.png.cdcedb54dd8e30683d7a777b72da106c.png

These ones here I agree with a full 100%. It's a weird blend, but hey, I'm no normal person. 

image.png.706a3994bda1f5d656517f0bd8091470.png

• Brohoof 1