Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop (Closed...)

DeadAccount111

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you give my OC a shot? He doesn't have a cutie mark and his eyes are...emerald green, I guess. I don't really have a reference for him beyond my avatar and imagining him being as hairy as this guy with them big dark brown spots on his coat and a few black streaks in his mane and tail plus some pinking on his nose:

sig-4719108.Crown%20Darby%20gallop%20a.j

Would love to have a pose of him running with his hairy feets, but if that's too much work him standing minus hoof hair is good too :)

Edited by Hairy Goober

Would it be possible for to draw my OC? Her name is Starry Skies and her cutie mark consists of a Star partially covered by a dark cloud. Her picture is my profile pic for reference. She also has a dark purple-ish scarf.

Edited by Starry Skies

Could you draw my oc? He is a pegasus with hisain body being orange. He has a red and yellow mane in a fire style. His cutie mark is a kighning bolt with a fire on top of it. Also he has bat like wings and a unicorn horn. If you can draw this then email it to me when your done. Much thanks. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, could you draw my ponysona, Mystic Skies? Really any expression/pose is good. Ref pics:

post-38624-0-88010800-1480994474_thumb.jpg

post-38624-0-69633200-1480994540_thumb.jpg

(the first picture can be used for color scheme, and the second one can be used for the mane and tail design.)

Thanks!

Edited by firephantom

Could you draw my oc? He is a pegasus with hisain body being orange. He has a red and yellow mane in a fire style. His cutie mark is a kighning bolt with a fire on top of it. Also he has bat like wings and a unicorn horn. If you can draw this then email it to me when your done. Much thanks. :)

Could you please draw the above for me?

Sorry I've gotten behind on these, I got distracted by other projects, I will have everyones OCs and such done before Christmas I promise!

Sorry I forgot to include a picture. Please still draw mine.

post-39856-0-28191000-1481157438_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! Sorry, I've gotten really busy, and I've had a lot of personal issues that I was dealing with, I don't think I'll be able to visit MLP Forums as often as I'd like to, I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to work on your requests, I've just been going through a lot of stuff, but now that it's out of the way if you'd like me to finish your requests, or make new ones, please contact me on my Deviant art page,

http://ginger-whooves.deviantart.com/

Sorry again for the inconvenience