Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Outline for a Displaced fic up for grabs.

Hunter81095

have ideas for a few Displaced fics that I am writing for easier crossovers, and so that I can have a more tightly knit Displaced verse than most. So, I'm going to write out this one that I cannot get out of my head, but I don't have the ability to capture the character very well in prose. (I can't help it, it's an interesting idea, and I just had to play with it.) 

* Two detectives (Can be any Police/FBI/NCIS so long as they're detectives), one male, one female, are given a case to investigate these "Displaced" disappearances.

* They meet with a couple of the Displaced who came home (can be actual Displaced collab with other authors OR OC Displaced)

* They get sent to a con of your choice cosplaying as Dick Tracey or Sherlock Holmes (Book version) and Batgirl/Oracle (So long as they are Barbara Gordon).

* They question the Merchant, and of course get nothing, and walk off to investigate the other vendors of the con.

* The Merchant gives them a business card that Displaces them

OR

* Someone acting through the Merchant throws something that sends them to Equestria

* They land in Canterlot during Season 2 or 3 (Must be before Twilight's Ascension)

* The two get an explanation while being interrogated by Shining Armor (humorous 'turn the tables' moment?)

* After being turned loose to do as they please, they get dragged into a murder/foalnapping case, where they end up becoming consultants with the Royal guard.

* This case leads into a web of corruption involving the nobles of Canterlot, witless pawns in the form of the impoverished, culminating in Prince Blueblood heading the operation. Case closes with Blueblood's incarceration

* If starting before events of Season 3 have them meet Mane 6 for the "Crystal Empire" at the very latest.

Enemies from Batman

* Scarecrow

* Riddler

* Joker (Much later, when characters are stronger)

* Harley Quinn (At beginning of Joker arc, followed by her being at Joker's side)

* Killer Croc

* Mad Hatter

* Poison Ivy

* Deadshot

* Two Face

Enemies from Dick Tracy

* Flat Top

* Big Boy Caprice

* Gravel Gertie

* The Blank

* Mumbles

* Influence

IF USING SHERLOCK, MORIARTY HAS TO APPEAR

Feel free to use as you wish, I just ask that you please let me know when you post it.

If you want to credit me for the idea, that'd be great.

• 2 weeks later...