Red Cedar

[OOC] I've Been Through The Desert (Entries Closed)

@Red Cedar I apologize for my absence; largely due to some chaos at home. I'll try to have something for yah later today.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

@PathfinderCS

Your go. also, was there anything in particular you wanted to bring up or shall we get these two out of there? Or let them suffer a good long time?

@Red Cedar

Well, honestly, I think we need to leave the area sometime, though I would like to do it without making the surviving crew members look like dicks by leaving AJ & Trixie out in the desert. I would like to see them leave; maybe come upon a lost colony in the desert, or maybe even some ruins. Really, we can do plenty if you're up for it.

Maybe have something like an approaching desert storm on the horizon foreign AJ & Trixie from hiding?

Badges

All right. I'll let you take the lead on where things go for the time being, then.

Fair enough then. Feel free to chime in though. ^^

Badges

@Red Cedar

Gotcha; apologies for my lack of activity. Between being busy for holidays and being sick afterwards I forgot about this. ^^;

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Replied; apologies. Trying to get back into the grove after a burn-out. ^^;

Badges

@PathfinderCS

Sorry for the long delay. Busy times at work. Your go.

• Brohoof 1

@Red Cedar

Hope you don't mind; I'm thinking we've played with the storm enough. Gonna try to move it along a little now. :p

Badges

Still game? Your go if so.

Aye; I'll give 'er a go. Haven't been feelin very RP-y the past few months, but being in another RP has helped rejuvenate me a little, so I'll give a reply here shortly. ^^

Badges