Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Prophet (Oc)

Prophet

(Probably would have worded my post more in-character if I had known you would be drawing Carnelian xP)

YZJCe8N.png

"And who, pray tell, is this Lord Teus?  A god of hairstyling?  Or does being a prophet not pay so well?"

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Prophet: 

"My Lord Tea only wishes to help and heal ponies, He sees everyone as perfect and without sin"

He sighs and glances over at you

"I view those that wish to harm Tea as sinners, tho my Lord my doesn't agree I do what I can to protect him even without his approval...Liers and those that have forsaken my Lord after he as done so much for them... Must be punished"

pf0dmk.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Your lord sounds like a very noble pony, how did you discover it was your calling to aid him? Also you are hairstylist, do you take appointments? I have a brother who could really use some professional help with his...very special mane.

@@PonyOfWar,

"My Lord gave me new life, He fixed me~"

Prophet smiles glancing to the side then returns to looking at you

"He is the greatest Stallion I have the pleasure of meeting and I will serve him forever"

pvADQj.jpg

" Bring you brother here, I might be able to help him"

Edited by Prophet

"He gave you life," War's eyes sparkled with intrigue, "I was also giving life, but is sounds like you and your lord gave a much better relationship then me and...my creator"

War walked out of the room and came back pushing a small gray pony up to the hairstyles. "As you can see he...well he looks like...a mare but he would like to find a way to look more like a stallion. Problem is...his hair isn't really hair so it can't be cut...but maybe styled in some way?"

The small gray pony smiled nervously and waved a hoof in greeting.

// Wasn't to sure how to follow up so imma follow up like it's a RP XD hope that's okay.

post-38650-0-80563800-1479343950_thumb.png

" I will pull his hair..ish... Back in a pony tail"

He looks at his list then up at the male with floating face hair

" If you want me to make him more.. Mannly you will have to wait in line at my Salon, It's full at the moment but I should have some room soon"

RCTp2X.jpg

Edited by Prophet
  • Brohoof 1

War claps his hooves, "I am sure that mare will notice you now," he told the gray pony who blushed and walked off. He looks at Salon list, "I did t realize we had a salon in town, perhaps I will make an appointment there."

"One other question though, where did you get your name? It's very interesting but would be quite a coincidence for your parents to name you prophet and then you became one...well unless it was prophesied...but did you take up that name after met your lord?

• Brohoof 1

" I hope to see you there then"

Prophet sighs at your next question then walks over to a small box. He rummages through some things inside then pulls out a photo of a light blue unicorm

kZG7ds.jpg

"Before I served my lord I used to go by the name Reflective Wish, My cutie mark used to tell ponies I could help them with there pursue of beauty"

Prophet looks a bit sad then he glances at his scroll mark and the dark purple fur that covers his small frame

"I love my Lord but I'm sad I can't change ponies like I used to. Also being as small as I am now is.. not ideal"

Edited by Prophet