Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NCMares Q&A Announcement

Batbrony

THIS SATURDAY SUNDAY, 10/29 10/30 at 8 P.M. EST, JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT FANDOM Q&A WITH NCMARES!!!

UPDATE: We're sorry to inform you that, due to a last minute scheduling conflict, the Q&A has been pushed back to Sunday, October 30, at 8 P.M. EST.  We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that as many of you as possibly will be able to make it to the Q&A tomorrow evening!

Good evening everypony!!  With Season 6 just wrapping up and Halloween/Nightmare Night right around the corner, we at Poniverse figured that a very special guest for our next Fandom Q&A would be in order.  With that said, it is my pleasure to announce that none other than NCMares will be joining us this Saturday, October 29th, at 8 P.M. EST for our Nightmare Night Q&A!!!  Most of you I'm guessing already know who NCMares is, but for those few who may not, he's one of the best artists in the fandom, a longtime con attendee, and (speaking from getting to personally meet him myself at BronyCon this summer) a really nice guy all around!  Whether or not you're an artist or aspiring artist in the fandom yourself, this is going to be a Q&A you won't want to miss out on!  :muffins:

You can check out all of NCMares' work by clicking on the link above, which will take you to his DeviantArt profile, but below you'll find just a sample of his amazing work!  So please, stop on by this Saturday to chat with a really cool dude and wonderful artist about whatever's on your mind, should be a fun time for all!!!  :D

sig-4710881.sig-4710881.serenity_by_ncma

sig-4710881.sig-4710881.rares_by_ncmares

sig-4710881.sig-4710881.wingstand_for_da

sig-4710881.sig-4710881.separation_by_nc

sig-4710881.sig-4710881.apple_scarf_by_n

sig-4710881.sig-4710881.sith_luna_redux_

sig-4710881.sig-4710881.never_be_royals_

• Brohoof 11

I have some ole meme-y questions in the trunk for him...  :catface:

I look forward to them, oh yes, very much.  :orly:

• Brohoof 2

Have i missed this? If not, where can i access the chat room? And what time is it GMT?

Nope; I believe we are about three hours away from it. It's 8pm EST, which if the converter is right, 12am Sunday GMT.

And the Q&A will be held in it's own thread in this section: Official Poniverse Events

Hope this helped. :)

• Brohoof 2

Have i missed this? If not, where can i access the chat room? And what time is it GMT?

Nope, you're all good.  As Path said, it'll be I believe midnight by you when the event starts.  Hope this helps and hope to see ya there!

My apologies, since I first replied to you we have since learned that we had to reschedule the event for tomorrow evening, same time.  Apologies for the inconvenience, and we hope you'll still be able to make some of the event.  :please:

• Brohoof 1

Nope, you're all good.  As Path said, it'll be I believe midnight by you when the event starts.  Hope this helps and hope to see ya there!

My apologies, since I first replied to you we have since learned that we had to reschedule the event for tomorrow evening, same time.  Apologies for the inconvenience, and we hope you'll still be able to make some of the event.  :please:

Thank you! I'll try and make it, even though midnight is a bit late for me considering it will be a Sunday, but i adore NCMares so i'll do my best!

• Brohoof 1