Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Filly Funtasia Trailer

cider float

Why is everyone acting as if this had anything to do with Hasbro or MLP?

Because 90% of posters never read anything beyond the title or the first post in a thread. Who's got time for that? ;)

For those that aren't going to read this: There's actually several MLP-like franchises out there that have nothing to do with Hasbro. Filly Funtasia is the biggest one of them, but I vaguely remember one other: A book series called Enchanted Pony Academy where all the ponies are attending a magic school.

• Brohoof 1

Funny thing on their Youtube "About" page as they stated, "The exit to the ride is merely the entrance to another one".

Not for me though.

That's like if poop exits it goes into another entrance... doesn't sound very pleasing.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

It's cute, but I still prefer G4 MLP FIM.

On 10/25/2016 at 10:53 PM, Red Cedar said:

This isn't new. It's been around in Europe for at least three years.

Really? Interesting.

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, Splashee® said:

Is it okay to admit you like Filly Funtasia? I need an official statement from 4chan.... @Jesse Terrence?

Hide contents

I haven't seen the trailer yet, and I am not a fan of 3D. I do have a few toys though!

Err... you see, that the filly funtasia fags are in the same board as the rest of us is because they were banned to one of the worst boards from 4chan. They are there because co, tv and fur didn't want them... so they were locked with us. Just like what happened to the them's fighting herds guys. They were shoved into mlp as some sort of containment since the guys at v wanted them gone for good.

Within mlp, they have their own general, but they are not allowed outside of their general and most anons will mock them for liking the bootleg italian 3d horsies with the ultra girly tone to it. So... eh... filly funtasia is often called the cancer the weak look for after despair due the lack of new canon pony takes over. Sorry

• Brohoof 1