Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do we see the Dazzlings as ponies everywhere if they were sirens?

Dec Browne

I can't remember the movie too well but I don't think we got a very good look at their siren forms, so people are probably associating them with ponies, since ponies tend to be the cutest designed characters overall in FiM. There are pretty much pony versions of everything it seems. XD

There are pictures of ponyfied Dazzlings on the official EqG dolls' boxes. So I guess their pony forms are kinda... official?

(I like the hippocampi-like Siren forms we've seen in the movie, but I do agree with Kyoshi - ponies are the cutest ♡)

post-14850-0-98929700-1477569059_thumb.jpg

Edited by Merion

it annoys me because i freaking adore the Siren forms. Heck even my OC's got a siren form backstory to her becaus ei loved them so much. Not really fussed about seeing them as pones, but i guess its easy to draw and market? 

When their toys were first announced, they were depicted as being ponies. This was about several months before we learned that they were hippocampi. Sonata also has a trading card in the MLP CCG that depicts her as an earth pony.

Edited by Ganondorf8
  • Brohoof 1

We've seen Adagio, Aria and Sonata as ponies everywhere. Their Equestria form is siren! What in the hay is going on here?

Hi, while you're discussing the Equestrian forms of these characters, they are Equestria Girls characters so this thread has been moved to the appropriate board.

Could it be that the Dazzlings found a way to change form with some sort of magic so they can disguise themselves to blend in with the other ponies and secretly feed off the negative energy?

I dunno because that's just me.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Because they're adorable? ^_^

My headcanon is that the ponies are their reformed versions. :squee: Interesting to hear the pony forms have appeared in merchandise, I thought they were just in fan art.

1 hour ago, Tacodidra said:

My headcanon is that the ponies are their reformed versions. :squee: Interesting to hear the pony forms have appeared in merchandise, I thought they were just in fan art.

I second that they are freaking adorable. I wish we could have had them in the show more.

They were defeated and have their gems broken, I don't know what that's means exactly, but they probably became just a a normal ponies.

Edited by RDDash
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-08-31 at 10:46 AM, Tacodidra said:

And mine would be having them as horses to restrain their powers :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1