Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Miss Reaper's Free Art Shop [Temp. Closed]

ReverieRiver

So, for any of you that might remember my previous request shop, it went from being temporarily closed to permanently closed, presumably for lack of activity... Whoops :blush:

BUT! Now, I'm back and better than ever! With a new and improved art style, no less! That is to say, my style has... changed considerably since I started my old request shop. Here's a couple of examples of what my pony art looks like now:

post-20135-0-44277200-1477579637_thumb.png

post-20135-0-59447400-1477579639_thumb.png

If you requested art from me in my request shop before, but never received your request, you're absolutely welcome to request again here! I'm willing to draw OCs, canon characters, and possibly even anthros or humans, with my confidence in my ability to draw them much improved :D

The requests will be colored sketches, much like the examples above, if only 'cause I really don't like doing the lineart step. But I will clean up the sketches as much as I possibly can, I'll promise you that.

So, request away!

Requests to do:

Requests done:

Not taking any more requests at the moment! Please check back later :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you able to do this OC for me? http://imgur.com/a/rR6r7

Absolutely! Do you have any preference for pose, expression, anything in particular you have in mind? :)

Hey, I've been looking to get my Oc drawn with a pokemon, can you do them too?

Sure thing! I've drawn Pokemon in the past, though I might be a touch out of practice :D Which Pokemon would you want your OC drawn with?

Absolutely! Do you have any preference for pose, expression, anything in particular you have in mind? :)

Sure thing! I've drawn Pokemon in the past, though I might be a touch out of practice :D Which Pokemon would you want your OC drawn with?

Actually, I would like to change my request, is it possible to have Applejack do stuff that Twilight normally do like book reading or learning magic?

Mimikyu if you can, and here's ref for my oc:

(Male but with female muzzle)

post-32228-0-89933100-1477580271_thumb.jpg

post-32228-0-13169600-1477580278_thumb.jpg

If not no worries, thanks for considering :)

Edited by Magistrate Mothra

Actually, I would like to change my request, is it possible to have Applejack do stuff that Twilight normally do like book reading or learning magic?

Of course! This should be a fun one to do :lol:

Could you draw Dusk?

http://sta.sh/0i65dqovxqy

Yes, sirree!

Mimikyu if you can, and here's ref for my oc:

(Male but with female muzzle)

attachicon.gifMy OC Intenzifier.jpg

attachicon.gifMy OC Jellyfish.jpg

If not no worries, thanks for considering :)

I'm not familiar with that Pokemon, but that's where references and Google come in handy! I'll certainly take a crack at it!

Do you think you might try out my oc rune:

http://i.imgur.com/foRydah.png

She tends to look a bit rough around the edges and has a  slash scar over her cutie mark.

Of course! I'll do my best! :D

Could you please do a piece with Kyubi

Sure thing!

You'll all be added to the list, and I'll start as soon as possible!

Could you do a kitsune?

And yes, I could certainly try my best, at least! Do you have a reference for how the kitsune should look?

Can you give my OC/Persona a shot too please?

All my current pics of base pony, cutie mark is on my profile page. Prophet did a nice job on it. Would however, like to see his mane doubled the length it is and in the same fashion as the tail. He is a nightmare so his hair is basically fire.

Expression must be lonely.

Hey Miss Reaper can you draw my oc she is a blank flank teenage pony with a soft grey coat a long black mane that is messy and kinda shaggy that touches the ground her eyes are evergreen and she has a bunch of rings around her neck and purple and black striped hoof warmers

If I brohoof your post, be sure to check for your name appearing on the list! That's me acknowledging your request, 'cause I'm absolutely going to try and do every one!

(That, and it's getting a bit beyond the point where I can quote you all without a post that stretches for miles! :P)

With that said, I think that's about all the requests I'm going to take for right now, until I can get some of these other requests done, at least! I don't want to end up completely overwhelmed, haha.

If you didn't get the chance to get your request in, that's okay! Just be patient - I'll surely be open for requests soon enough, and I'll let y'all know the moment that happens! :)

Could you please draw a Lopunny riding Twilight Sparkle into the sunset?

I already have a request listed for you... Are you changing your current request, or? :wat:

If you're asking for an additional request, that's no problem! But you'll have to wait until I'm through with the requests I already have :adorkable:

I already have a request listed for you... Are you changing your current request, or? :wat:

If you're asking for an additional request, that's no problem! But you'll have to wait until I'm through with the requests I already have :adorkable:

Ok. It's an additional request to go into the queue, yes. Also, can I put a third request in the queue: "Avatar Korra and Dio's 「The World」 (AKA Za Warudo) kissing while they hug each other"?

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get started on these requests! Between school and settling into a new job, it's been difficult to find the motivation and/or time :blush:

@,

Here you go, one bookworm AJ!

post-20135-0-08338700-1477930338_thumb.png

I imagine it would be difficult for an Earth Pony to learn magic, but it's probably fascinating to read about nonetheless! :)