Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Miss Reaper's Free Art Shop [Temp. Closed]

ReverieRiver

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get started on these requests! Between school and settling into a new job, it's been difficult to find the motivation and/or time :blush:

@,

Here you go, one bookworm AJ!

attachicon.gifmtndew88-request.png

I imagine it would be difficult for an Earth Pony to learn magic, but it's probably fascinating to read about nonetheless! :)

That looks great, I see that AJ is doing Twilight's duties while she's away. :D

You open for another request?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Forgive me for the lack of activity here! Between the holidays, schoolwork, and an at-home job I've recently taken on, it's been difficult for me to find the time or energy to draw very much :blush:

I feel I should remind y'all that this shop is still closed in order to catch up on current requests, though. I'll let you know when I've opened up again! Which will hopefully be very soon; I plan to take up my tablet again today and draw, draw, draw! :D

Can you do these 2 when it opens?

Stern Steel: A stubborn and stupid former Celestia guard, he has a mallet for a cutie mark

Intertia: A rebellious pegasus, pink with black mane, she has a newton's cradle for a cutie mark

Edited by NightMare Star.

Hey, there! So, I've just been wondering about something... How many of y'all would be interested if I opened up a commission shop here on the forums?

I'd still do all the free sketch requests here, but! You'd be able to buy cleaner works from me, complete with finished lineart and shading! :)

If I brohoof your post, be sure to check for your name appearing on the list! That's me acknowledging your request, 'cause I'm absolutely going to try and do every one!

(That, and it's getting a bit beyond the point where I can quote you all without a post that stretches for miles! :P)

With that said, I think that's about all the requests I'm going to take for right now, until I can get some of these other requests done, at least! I don't want to end up completely overwhelmed, haha.

If you didn't get the chance to get your request in, that's okay! Just be patient - I'll surely be open for requests soon enough, and I'll let y'all know the moment that happens! :)

you bro hoof lots of my posts

can my request be Blood Drops 

doing something zombie related.

sooo i like the first one with color and you have cute drawings ! ^^

1:expression:have a cute smile look ^^

2: sitting pose

3: are you able to do 2 ponys of my persona and twilight togather ? like rubbing our cheeks togather being all cute ^^ yes face cheeks ! XD (sorry not a good at explaing) xD

image of persona :

71dZiEA.png

umm i dont have a color pallet so idk how to make one sorry about that xD

@@Tao,

Apologies for the wait, but finally here's Rune! I quite liked drawing her :D

post-20135-0-04568200-1483749060_thumb.png

Consistent art style what's that

With that, I do feel like I need to urge that I really can't accept any more requests for the time being. The people in my current queue have been waiting long enough as it is :blush:

You have a request shop!!? AW!! I didn't know! Oh well I'll post back here when your in-taking, I think you might know what my request is lass, hehehe.

I feel that I need to politely remind everyone that this request shope is closed for the time being so that I can get through my current request queue :adorkable:

I'll get to the requests y'all have posted here once I get through with the requests I have! Though at this rate, I'm going to end up with another full queue before anyone else can even get a request in :derp:

• 1 month later...
(edited)

@@Drago Ryder,

And another request long overdue! A kitsune - a challenge to draw for sure, but a fun way to break in my shiny new tablet! :pinkie:

post-20135-0-51700500-1488497140_thumb.png

@@Sweet Pen,

And another requested knocked out! Man, I'm on a roll :P

post-20135-0-41319400-1488575168_thumb.png

Such a pretty pone! I can only hope I did her justice :wub:

Edited by Miss Reaper