Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fuck I'm at work

I enjoyed the FG ones a ton so I hope these are just as good

Edited by T-SPARKS

I was surprised that these existed and began to see if I could find them. I did and I was pleasantly surprised especially at Twilight since she was in a lot of them. No doubt the voice cast and the animators had a blast doing this. I'd say these bloopers are even better than the ones from Friendship Games.

• Brohoof 1

I love 'em, I love 'em, I LOVE THEM!!!!!

I don't even like Friendship Games, but one of the only things I liked from that movie is the blooper reel. Yeah, Id rather watch the blooper reel alot more than the actual movie. At least the bloopers had alot more humour than the movie ever had.

I just watched the bloopers of Legend of Everfree and I love them to bits. Timber with his funny glasses, Pinkie questioning grammar, Twilight trying to pronounce"rock quarry", Maud coming in out of nowhere, in the middle of shooting a scene and taking Boulder away and feeding him (I knew there was something familiar about that rock).

My only hope is that my love for these blooper reels will not overshadow my love for the actual movie.

• Brohoof 1

I love 'em, I love 'em, I LOVE THEM!!!!!

I don't even like Friendship Games, but one of the only things I liked from that movie is the blooper reel. Yeah, Id rather watch the blooper reel alot more than the actual movie. At least the bloopers had alot more humour than the movie ever had.

I just watched the bloopers of Legend of Everfree and I love them to bits. Timber with his funny glasses, Pinkie questioning grammar, Twilight trying to pronounce"rock quarry", Maud coming in out of nowhere, in the middle of shooting a scene and taking Boulder away and feeding him (I knew there was something familiar about that rock).

My only hope is that my love for these blooper reels will not overshadow my love for the actual movie.

to be honest, I found the glasses one to be pretty boring; I liked the others, but found the timber one to be forced.

Guess I'm in the minority, but I didn't like these as much. A couple good ones like with Rarity in the beginning, Maud, and the end with Sunset and Pinkie, but a lot of them felt like they were just making weird noises after saying a word wrong, as opposed to FG's which felt like actual bloopers with a few weird parts in between

Edited by T-SPARKS

I don't feel any better or worse about these than I did about the Friendship Games ones, except that the best of these aren't quite as memorable as my favourite two from the previous blooper reel. As before, I found these very hit-or-miss - the scripted stuff is mostly pretty funny, and the regular line flubs aren't. Like the previous one, this is more misses than hits, although excepting the one with Pinkie rambling about glowing and Twilight rambling about saying "stone quarry" I found the original parts pretty amusing. Those two I mentioned felt like they might have been improvised, as they went on too long and didn't amount to a particularly solid punchline. Still slightly more entertaining than the movie, but for me that's not saying a whole lot. 

If they're going to go through the effort of animating these, why not write halfway decent gags for them as well? You've already got a few in there, so why still animate the line flubs? That just feels like a waste of time to me.