Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could bring one old-gen pony back for gen 4, what would it be?

EmeraldStar04

Fizzy, everyone's favorite G1 unicorn.

sig-4716644.g4_fizzy_by_aquaticneon_d7lt

"Wish Lauren Faust had played with me as a kid. What did I miss for the last thirty years?"

She is silly, lovable, and laid-back. In the 80s series, she can do anything by making bubbles from various liquids. Returning in G4, she would most likely be able to do similar stuff with bubbles to what SpongeBob does: He blows bomb bubbles, delivers messages-in-bubbles, and has an entire episode dedicated to a bubble buddy. And Fiz could also bubble herself to block attacks, breathe underwater, fly, and become a hard-hitting bouncy ball.

sig-4716644.ab196b6a-4f14-4656-ae26-7d22

Trouble me no longer, Labyrinth Zone! I've got the original popular bubble pony for infinite bubble shields!

Edited by The MegaBrony
  • Brohoof 2

Fizzy, everyone's favorite G1 unicorn.

sig-4716644.g4_fizzy_by_aquaticneon_d7lt

"Wish Lauren Faust had played with me as a kid. What did I miss for the last thirty years?"

She is silly, lovable, and laid-back. In the 80s series, she can do anything by making bubbles from various liquids. Returning in G4, she would most likely be able to do similar stuff with bubbles to what SpongeBob does: He blows bomb bubbles, delivers messages-in-bubbles, and has an entire episode dedicated to a bubble buddy. And Fiz could also bubble herself to block attacks, breathe underwater, and become a hard-hitting bouncy ball.

sig-4716644.ab196b6a-4f14-4656-ae26-7d22

Trouble me no longer, Labyrinth Zone! I've got the original popular bubble pony for infinite bubble shields!

SHIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Any generation of AJ before G4.

Imagine if Silly Pony Applejack was the real Applejack's aunt or something!

which ever one was voiced by Nancy Cartwright, Breezy or Gusty i think they were called. And bring Nancy back to voice her too, like a guest voice

That would be Gusty. Yes if she came back she would have to be voiced by Nancy Cartwright! No other voice actress would do, but not as a guest voice.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

It's a toss up between Sunny Daze and Kimono from the first G3 'episode'. Sunny Daze for her *absolute* sincerity in everything she does, or Kimono for that dripping sarcasm she had.

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see the sea ponies

y5_sea.JPG

You should scratch that. Sea ponies confirmed for the pony movie ;)

minty or surprise lets rock

Apparently, the recurring background white coated and yellow maned wonderbolt is Surprise in some material :huh:. I'd also like Minty to stop being a toyline exclusive. But my reason is mainly because she's the biological sister of one of my fav OCs in a fic, and also second daughter of Rarity  :rarity:

• 2 weeks later...

Ice Crystal, who hasn't been animated. This guy:

ice_crystal_and_the_fairies_by_flyingpon

He'd be like Elsa from Frozen, but more confident in his ice powers. What's more is that he doesn't need magic or a horn to use them - rather, he breaths ice and generates it with his hooves. This being a TV show, giving him several episodes provides more time to show more powers than the entire Frozen movie. And unlike Starlight, he doesn't ruin things by using his (non-broken) powers when they aren't appropriate.

my_little_frozen_pony_elsa_by_imarieu_d7

Eventually, IC will romance Elsa as a pony, and the two will save the world without relying on a magical Deus ex Machina.

• Brohoof 1

Can villains be included in this? If so then I would like to see Grogar be brought back for generation four since he is seen as a popular choice among the fandom. If villains aren't included then I suppose any pony from generation one would work.

• Brohoof 3

Firefly easy. Which they kind of did with the Testing episode, mentioning her as the founder of the Wonderbolts. Easily more badass if she had been portrayed in the modern day Equestria so consider this a "glad they actually did it" post.

Can villains be included in this? If so then I would like to see Grogar be brought back for generation four since he is seen as a popular choice among the fandom. If villains aren't included then I suppose any pony from generation one would work.

Oh HELL yes! I mean they turned Tirek from merely looking diabolical to one who ranged the villain spectrum from creepy to badass menacing, imagine what they could do with this guy!

img-2719410-1-grogar_sass_by_peachiekeen

• Brohoof 1