Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could bring one old-gen pony back for gen 4, what would it be?

EmeraldStar04

Now that Steel Accord mentioned it, I would totally love to see Grogar as a villan in Generation 4. Although their introduction of the smooze was a bit lackluster, they did a great job with Tirek.

Oh HELL yes! I mean they turned Tirek from merely looking diabolical to one who ranged the villain spectrum from creepy to badass menacing, imagine what they could do with this guy!

Grogar would definitely fit in with how generation four operates. I'm actually surprised that the writers haven't thought of incorporating him into the show especially since we're moving onto season seven now.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can villains be included in this? If so then I would like to see Grogar be brought back for generation four since he is seen as a popular choice among the fandom. If villains aren't included then I suppose any pony from generation one would work.

Sure! That's a nice choice.

• 1 year later...

Firefly of course! She's my favorite pony from G1 and it would've been AWESOME if they coulda put her in G4...I mean I guess they technically already did, since G4 Rainbow Dash's personality is based off of G1 Firefly's. But still, I love her design. 

vector__367___firefly_by_dashiesparkle-d9lxhex.thumb.png.386a158c1074ee55b58749de9b20b4ea.png

__firefly_vector___by_ponyphile-d5jzobd.thumb.png.0fb1ce50d2a8c66b6a8af68c51492949.png

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Firefly of course! She's my favorite pony from G1 and it would've been AWESOME if they coulda put her in G4...I mean I guess they technically already did, since G4 Rainbow Dash's personality is based off of G1 Firefly's. But still, I love her design. 

vector__367___firefly_by_dashiesparkle-d9lxhex.thumb.png.386a158c1074ee55b58749de9b20b4ea.png

__firefly_vector___by_ponyphile-d5jzobd.thumb.png.0fb1ce50d2a8c66b6a8af68c51492949.png

I wish they would have brought her back, as Rainbow Dash's mom.

• Brohoof 1

On 12/1/2016 at 3:26 PM, Panzy said:

Minty or Knight Shade. Preferably, Knight Shade.

I'd forgotten all about Knight Shade. That was a weird set of episodes. :)

I just need more Minty in my life. :D A Very Minty Christmas was such a sweet film and Minty was such a lovable character in it as well.

My favorite pony is Chief, but Shining Armor has a similar color scheme. 

I would bring back Firefly, Waterfire, or Minty, but technically Firefly has been mentioned and Minty and Waterfire exists as a toys.

The most unique character to bring back would be Megan because there haven't been human characters since G1. Somehow, that doesn't seem feasible.

If Gusty were guaranteed to have the same voice actor as in G1 (same voice as Bart Simpson), she'd be an obvious choice, but that seems unlikely.

Thus, if I could only bring back one character, it would be Mimic from G1. Not a huge favorite of mine, but she's a beloved G1 pony with a unique color scheme and is far too expensive for many fans at $100-$150 for a good condition toy. 

20180808_140536-1.jpg

• 5 months later...