Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, princess twilight vs. sci-twi: Which twilight do you like better?

Unlikeable Pony

Personality wise, Princess Twilight has a certain character to her. She's sure, confident, precise and wise. It's not that the fact that Sci-Twi lacks any of Princess Twilight's attributes but it doesn't feel like she is willingly to embrace those qualities to the level of Princess Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will always choose the original princess Twilight and it's not even close. I really like her personality more. But I must admit I like these pictures of SciTwi with her coat, glasses and hist hair style in a lab.

• 2 months later...

For me, it depends on the season of the show. Pony Twilight for the first seasons and then human Twilight, once pony Twilight becomes less and less how she was in the first seasons. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My vote currently goes to the SciFi Twilight (it might change based on my mood). She's one of my favorite characters in the entire mlp Franchise. She's definitely relatable (to me). I like her emotions and thought processes. Princess Twilight is awesome, though (she's definitely a favorite, too).

Edited by zinto

• 1 month later...

well I don't really have one because both twighlights are just like me

about princess twighlight n me

brave

smart

about sci twi and me

wears glasses

loves science and inventing

so I really cannot choose a favourite

after all, both are same

Overall, Princess Twilight, especially when she's grown up.  Super-Size Twi is hooves down the most regal and elegant thing ever created.  However, I do have such a huge soft spot for those glasses.  So freaking adorable.  Sci-Twi in pony form, when she was in Equestria in Spring Breakdown, that was hooves down the cutest thing ever created.  Pony Twilight with glasses is just heart and brain exploding adorable.