So, princess twilight vs. sci-twi: Which twilight do you like better?

Unlikeable Pony

On 2021-12-25 at 7:57 PM, Splashee said:

If she was earned to be a Princess, I would accept it. But she was forced to become a princess. She never asked for it. So I don't accept it.

This was Equestria Girls. She was already a Princess, so I can't complain about that. :mlp_icwudt:

I like the Sci-Twi better since she fitted the world better.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2016-10-31 at 2:10 PM, The Nth Doctor said:

I liked Sci-Twi before she became a magical girl because she didn't have magic

Now that EQG has fallen into the same pool as Sailor Moon and PMMM, I've lost all interest in the series as a whole

So Princess Twilight is back to being tolerable, even though she's the worst Princess in Equestrian history

VOMITING RN I AM DISGUSTED

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Sad 1

They are completely different characters to me, Sci Twi just doesn't feel like Pone Twilight to me, so I can't choose between them, but I don't know, maybe it's not fair since I haven't seen everything Equestria Girls yet, just the 4 movies and their related shorts, the Summertime shorts and the 3 "Magic" Specials, maybe I need to rewatch Movie 4 and everything EQG that came after it first, but I really liked Sci Twi in Movie 3, apparently they got some inspiration from Glimmer's Season 5 arc for it :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

Princess twilight's character seems more in-depth and nuanced, while sci-twi seems more "generic nerd" to me. Atlhough this is likely because princess twilight simply had more time to develop, more challenges overcome.

• Brohoof 1