Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Best soundtrack

Lightning Bolt

Halo. Hands Down.

Everytime I listen to Halo: Reach's Soundtrack it gives me the sad feeling of doom and lose of hope,

Something Halo Reach was about, The planet Reach and how it fell with no hope, except one at the end.

• Brohoof 1

Final Fantasy VIII's soundtrack was perfect, each song just fit the mood of the scenes perfectly in a way that it gives it that edge in the series.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

Medal of Honor franchise, especially Frontline and Rising Sun.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love the soundtracks to Final Fantasy VIII, Megaman X, and Medal of Honor Frontline. But I'm gonna give a special mention to Transformers Devastation since I don't expect to see it get mentioned here

• 1 year later...
On 5/7/2012 at 10:21 PM, MrL0LZ said:

Halo. Hands Down.

Everytime I listen to Halo: Reach's Soundtrack it gives me the sad feeling of doom and lose of hope,

Something Halo Reach was about, The planet Reach and how it fell with no hope, except one at the end.

You'll probably never see this, but I'm sure we would've been very good friends if we met.

I also agree that Halo has the best soundtrack as a game franchise, but I think Pokémon DPPt and Halo: Reach have the best soundtracks ever made for a game. Super Mario Galaxy is a close third place.

• 4 months later...
(edited)

Undertale and Deltarune have my absolute favorite soundtracks. There's just so much to love about the music (and the games).

Spoiler

MechWarrior 2 has one of the best soundtracks. The game is also incredibly nostalgic for me, so I might be biased, though.

Spoiler

Also, I'd forgotten how good Twilight Princess's soundtrack was. It has a lot of good songs.

Spoiler

Oh, and how did I forget Doom?

Spoiler

Edited by Booker

Without no hesitation or second thought, Dark Souls. I love the dramatic orchestral folklore to this fantasy medieval world! It really fits with the beautiful graphics and scenery.

The best out of the three series is Dark Souls 3