• Search

Register now to remove this ad.
OOC

Diffuse Reflection (1x1 between Nightmare Season and Raven Rawne)

• Please log in to reply
  • Go to first unread post
157 replies to this topic

#1 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Dragon

• Users

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:41 AM

IC thread: https://mlpforums.co...nd-raven-rawne/

This is the OOC thread for a private roleplay between Nightmare Season, roleplaying as Nightmare Season, and Raven Rawne, roleplaying as Crystal Clear.

Character base for the RP:

Fire Ruby - Crystal's father

Laurel Wreath - Crystal's mother

Hearts-Dream - Nightmare's mother

Wildfire - Nightmare's brother

Sonwflake - Crystal's younger brother

Foals:

Crystal Flames - 1born colt, nightmare

Crimson Aurora - 1born filly, crystal

Midnight Star - 2born filly, nightnare

Aquamarine & Aventurine - 2born identical twin colts, crystal

Named Servants:

Sparks

Wandering Sands

Laucky Clover

Others:

Brutus - minotaur

Mignight Gleam - nightmare mare from Raging Fires clan

Kiwi Talar - Snowflake's wife

The Knowing One - giraffe leader

Known Clans:

Shining Flames

Burning Sands

Dark Waters

Raging Fires

Shooting Stars

Poisoned Oasis

Edited by Raven Rawne, 21 February 2017 - 05:29 AM.

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 30 October 2016 - 12:27 PM

Present.

Do you want to start the RP or should I?

Edited by Nightmare Season, 30 October 2016 - 12:29 PM.

#3 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Dragon

• Users

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:51 AM

@Nightmare Season,

Hey, for some reason your Mentions don't show up in my notification inbox (it works for other people), so I guess I can miss the update ocasionally. Other than that, what are your thoughts on the RP so far? Any idea where we could lead the story? I have one possible lead buried in my OC's backstory, but I fear it could become one-sided that way.

#4 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:20 PM

@Nightmare Season,

Hey, for some reason your Mentions don't show up in my notification inbox (it works for other people), so I guess I can miss the update ocasionally. Other than that, what are your thoughts on the RP so far? Any idea where we could lead the story? I have one possible lead buried in my OC's backstory, but I fear it could become one-sided that way.

See if this works

Raven Rawne

As far as RP is. I love it so far. Your idea in the OOC thread when I first found you about your berry juice makers turned up missing was a good idea. But I can swing with anything.

Edited by Nightmare Season, 02 November 2016 - 04:21 PM.

#5 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Dragon

• Users

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:00 PM

@Nightmare Season

Yep, works like a charm.  Aa for the "berry juice" source going dry, sure, we can go this route.  All she has to do is see that her stash is emptying and try to replenish at a nearby store. I can implement it once she goes shopping.

#6 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:53 PM

@Raven Rawne,

Since now she has a second mouth to feed for the following day.

#7 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Dragon

• Users

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:13 AM

@Nightmare Season,

As you have probably noticed, I made an opening for Nightmare to lend a helping hoof, but if he'd rather retreat from the dream, I can add a paragraph and wake her up instead.

#8 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:15 AM

@Raven Rawne,

Let us have a dreamworld escapade. :)

#9 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Dragon

• Users

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:44 AM

@Nightmare Season,

I sure hope you know what you're doing, cause Nightmare just impersonated, well... a very special somepony. But I guess you know that already.

#10 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:19 PM

@Raven Rawne,

He took a chance.

@Raven Rawne,

Do you want Evie to be alive, dead, Your pick. Nightmare will give Crystal a reading if she asks him to. Of course I also have plans for when you are out shopping. ;)

#11 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Dragon

• Users

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:30 PM

@Nightmare Season

Hmm... As much as I'd like it to be the former,  I just can't see how she could get lost when the Empire came back and survive hidden somewhere for so long.

Maybe you have an idea? I put the summary of her known fate in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Edited by Raven Rawne, 04 November 2016 - 06:31 PM.

#12 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:50 PM

@Raven Rawne,

Well. Lets see. Possible that the cave system was also apart of the disappearance. So they came back at the same time. The loyal guards of king sombre realized that he was imprisoned in the ice. So they took the slaves in the cave to search for him and freed him.

After Sombre was defeated by Spike the Mighty. They fled the kigdom and took their slaves to force them to build in a remote area of the crystal mountains working on a way to bring Sombre back.

p.s. Might be a good way to tie in the missing brewer ponies. They encountered the loyalists and were enslaved. So no more booze for Crystal.

#13 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Dragon

• Users

Posted 04 November 2016 - 09:25 PM

@Nightmare Season

Corrupt members of the Royal Court? Actually, that's a good idea! The King would need enforcers, and who would be better than unicorn courtiers? I'm following EQE lore with this one: https://mlpforums.co...stal-empire-r16

Some of the corrupt members of the court could survive and flee with a hoofful of slaves and Sombra's horn into the Frozen North, and take refuge in the brewery as pretty much the only good shelter in the area.

I can almost hear the "It's gonna work" song. This will be epic.

Edited by Raven Rawne, 04 November 2016 - 09:27 PM.

#14 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 05 November 2016 - 03:50 AM

@Raven Rawne,

Glad to help. So we have a go on this?

#15 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Dragon

• Users

Posted 05 November 2016 - 03:51 AM

Yep, we do. 

#16 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Dragon

• Users

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:37 PM

@Nightmare Season

Since we're at the doorstep of our brewery, I figured I'd share an idea I had a few days back. So basically it can be like those underground cities in Turkey - an underground system, lit by glow-crystals and mined over the years from natural caves. Geothermal hot springs at the lowest level would provide warmth and liquid water, and maybe even they could grow their berries underground like in greenhouses?

Edited by Raven Rawne, 16 November 2016 - 12:39 PM.

#17 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 16 November 2016 - 04:21 PM

@Raven Rawne,

Sounds good. Though I feel it best if the Brewery was just a brewery in the side of a cliff. The bad guys are off further in a mountain that is like that and like a small fortress at the entrance with a secret entrance else where.

Would seem a bit silly that the brewery was built over a city with out realizing.

#18 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Dragon

• Users

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:43 PM

@Nightmare Season

I guess I didn't explain myself very well. What I've meant is that the facility is old, and originally built in a cave with a hot spring. That way ponies could survive. Over the years, they changed this and that and now the brewery occupies a small underground system.

I guess it would things more interesting if the brewery wasn't the end of the line, so we can go with your idea. King's corrupt courtiers, being unicorns and all, could even magically adapt a natural cave by building walls out of the corrupt crystal.

#19 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:25 PM

@Raven Rawne,

I would be good to have the brewery a bit more complex then a building. Give us more of a search quest to find out what happened. and any clues as to who.

#20 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Dragon

• Users

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:40 PM

@Nightmare Season

Wow. I need to file a complaint on my OC's behalf - she's not a diehard alcoholic. She would loiter by the barrels and make sure there are no taps installed but once she made sure they're sealed, she would reluctantly let them be. This brandy is more of a nostalgia potion slash stress relief for her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users