Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Diffuse Reflection (1x1 between Nightmare Season and Raven Rawne)

Raven Rawne

@@Nightmare Season,

Yeah, it's like waiting for the rain at this point and, frankly, I find myself losing interest. Seems we'll just keep fast forwarding and skimming over new events into infinity. There's a lot of story potential in there but, it's just not very suitable for a roleplay, I guess.

Now if you had a more toons I'd suggest starting a new RP and letting this one rest for a bit, but we're both in the same boat - just one character in the roster.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Season

A new OC? I'm intrigued.

Now I'd like to propose we take a moment to think of the new direction for this RP.  Kingdom restoration and family life are not making the cut as we see. I'll hold off the reply until we come up with something, I think. Sounds okay?

@@Nightmare Season,

Oh you applied for EQE! I'm procrastinating on it with Crystal for ages now. All in all, I like that character. Although a family of jewellers would probably name their firstborn a bit more jewelry related, I think.

SOL is not bad, but didn't work very well in our case... I guess it's because most of the days were pretty empty to begin with, with ,little to none NPC interaction. Bumping our mares in Canterlot would provide numerous opportunities for SOL interaction, since there are loads of things they can do, for example.

I'll think of a "wishlist" of stuff I'd like to be dealt with when we pick up again, and that will help us determine how long the time skip needs to be. Although I'm a bit intrigueg about some Canterlot based fun with your new OC.

@@Raven Rawne,

I think we should do two categories. One is minor achievements, those that our characters want to do, but dose not take much time. The other will be adventures, things they want to do, but will take awhile and requires a lot more work involved. The smaller tasks can be used at time fillers, gaps between the major adventures. Here are a few I have and know it was already planned.

Minor;

Finish the crystal Statue.

Get Crystal knocked up in the treasury.

Major;

War with Saddle Arabia that will allow Crystal to bring peace finally and earn her alicorn form.

A sea adventure to new lands.

A jungle expedition to find a rare artifact.

Once you get a list of things like this, we can arrange them in an order of when to complete them. Remember it is alright to time skip a few years as well.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Season,

Hmm, sounds like a plan. Ill add to my list as I come up with things:

Minor:

Hook up Crystal Flames with Sparks (obviously)

Further urbanisation projects - roads, public buildings, mines, tree farms etc

Foals growing up (normal things involving kids of set ages)

Major:

Industrial Revolution - the Jungle Kingdom reverse engineers Equestrian inventions

Schism - Slavers and malcontents decide to leave the City into the sands. Renouncing the Sultan and Queen's authority altogether, optional

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Season,

I know, but they didn't tell the royals that they'll make their own Nightmare Nation, with Black Jack and Hookers. Just that they upped and left. They could get conveniently slaughtered in the opening stages of the war, being an easier target and closer to the border than the still obscure jungle kingdom.

I'm thinking about stuff to do, but so far, not much success. Crystal is too heavily tied to her seat, even with her youngest off the milk, mother instinct will make her miss them and have regrets about being a bad mother if she leaves them for any period of time really...

• 2 weeks later...