Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Diffuse Reflection (1x1 between Nightmare Season and Raven Rawne)

Raven Rawne

@@Nightmare Season,

Seriously?! I know very well that you're taking it all from customs of nomadic tribes, like Beduins, spiced with Arab/Persian aesthetics and nomenclature, but still, it sounds like you're following through a long and detailed plan. So, yeah, I'm a bit impressed. 

@@Nightmare Season

Three. Bucking. Months. How do you expect them to have the roots to keep her mind in one piece? Well I guess it's okay, and I guess you already see I went "even evil has loved ones" route with her becoming sympathetic with time. I am skeptical about the romance part but I'll see if it'll make sense for her to open up along the road.

@@Nightmare Season,

I didn't write it all the way to the dream to give you some freedom on how to end the day. gave her a strained muscle for the same reason, to add something to interact with. If you'll write it all the way to the dream, she'll start in the same scenery as yesterday - a lone tent on a desert. She will come inside before she feels she's dreaming and he can follow, but I'll type what's inside, okay?

@@Nightmare Season

Do you have a plan on how to spend those 3 months on the road? I guess we won't play every single one, but rather time skip at least some of it,  right?

Also, I'm on the fence over whether she will stay or go back to her old life. The only thing that would make her stay would be if they both fell in love, since she's not the type who would stay to live long in luxury, and let's not forget that Saddle Arabia is the exact opposite of her homeland. And ofc there's the part about missing family and friends.

So, yeah, unless something serious in the love department happens,  she's coming back, maybe with some souvenirs if the circumstances allow it. 

(edited)

What can I say... NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

If you think that's too messed up I can edit my post though. Just had this random idea to push Nightmare out of the secret admirer corner.

Edited by Raven Rawne

@@Nightmare Season

Thanks. I chose the usual Western type, just like in the Canterlot Wedding episode.  I wrapped up my post at the start of a feast, so you can either expand on this part,  or wrap it up with a few sentences. I figure it would be nice if they stayed there on the next day so Nightmare could get to know his new family,  and talk with the Princess. Crystal would sort some of her things, like have a word with the Guild Master to close her shop and redistribute her jobs. Though she would want to keep her tools and certificate and be given permission to work abroad, even if just as a hobby.

@@Nightmare Season,

I guess I really stretched the limits of probability with keeping her shining... When you write your part, she'll be anxious but, unless something really extreme happens, will keep it quiet and hide under her mother in-law's wing. Obscure her snout with a foreleg if they'll be given any slaves to hide her disgust at the practice. And of course get scared if any trials arise.

@@Nightmare Season,

So the plan is that Dark Waters take it seriously and sail by the shore, occasionally venture at full sea near known ports and places they want to avoid. Every few days they need to come on land and find water. If Nightmare wishes to, he can get on land and explore. Crystal is in her 8th month now, so by the time they reach the port made on Cadence's orders, she'll be barely moving around. The port itself is North of Trottingham, on the shores of mainland Equestria, a couple hours away from the rail tracks. The Crystal Express will take them to the Empire proper.