• Search

Register now to remove this ad.
OOC

Diffuse Reflection (1x1 between Nightmare Season and Raven Rawne)

• Please log in to reply
  • Go to first unread post
71 replies to this topic

#41 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Butterfly

• Users

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:07 PM

I just found what you wrote funny.

-His fire is real by the way, it burns and is very hot. Great to warm up in this cold land.-

Thought to myself reading that part was. He is great to have around. He keeps you warm.

Register now to remove this ad.

#42 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Phoenix

• Making Christmas Merrier Donor

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:33 PM

Just the kind of reasoning you'd expect from a civvie who killed for the first time,  and not just once. It would be weird if she made perfect sense and kept her cool after what happened.

I'll post a reply in the IC in the morning, it's too late to think at my place. 

#43 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Butterfly

• Users

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:33 AM

I do not see much we can really do till we get back to the brewery at least. Up for a time skip?

#44 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Phoenix

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:27 PM

Yeah, why not. I keep reading the OOC after I answer IC for some reason...

@Nightmare Season,

So I was thinking of how to go on with our RP - I figured that maybe they would part ways at the city border, since Nightmare didn't want to risk another capture. We could do a time skip for, say, a month, so Crystal would settle with Evening Song and things would quiet down around them, and one night she would have Nightmare visit her dream and they would go on another adventure. What do you think?

Edited by Raven Rawne, 10 January 2017 - 11:28 PM.

#45 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Butterfly

• Users

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:10 AM

@Raven Rawne,

Nightmare sneaking away leaving only a letter for Crystal is what I was thinking. As for him visiting her dream that would mean he came back up to the Empire. I would say she dreamed about him thinking it was him and went to look for him thinking he was needing help.

#46 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Phoenix

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:14 AM

Hmm, that could work too.

@Nightmare Season

So after some time she had a dream and looked for him where? Everfree Forest?

#47 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Butterfly

• Users

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:14 AM

@Raven Rawne,

Yes. That is where he told her he was living at for the moment.

#48 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Phoenix

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:19 AM

Hmm... kinda far fetched but, okay.

I'll try to write it in a believable way, but it will be a lot of text.

#49 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Phoenix

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:52 PM

Okay... there are a few ways out of this situation, but I feel obliged to inform you that, due to her past experiences, Crystal Clear sworn to herself, like many other crystal ponies, that she will never be a slave again. And by the look of it, if they surrender now, she'll end up a food and entertainment. Or at least that's how she sees it.

So... don't expect her to just bow her head and sob as the nightmares will take them to their land, okay? She's the type who, in circumstances like these, will do everything she can to die a free mare rather than live in slavery. By all accounts she would be happily dead before they bypass Dodge Junction.

#50 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Phoenix

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:38 AM

@Nightmare Season

Take it slowly now okay? Cryssi has a lot going on in her head and needs at least some basic answers before she ends the day. And once the dream escapade comes, allow her to react to his presence on my terms.

#51 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Butterfly

• Users

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:45 AM

@Raven Rawne,

Will do. I am pulling out history lessons here for his culture. :)

#52 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Phoenix

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:47 AM

@Nightmare Season,

Sure thing, just read up your IC post in fact. Seems like you've given way more thought to this plot line than I did to mine.

#53 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Butterfly

• Users

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:23 AM

@Raven Rawne,

Actually I am still just winging it.

#54 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Phoenix

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:28 AM

@Nightmare Season,

Seriously?! I know very well that you're taking it all from customs of nomadic tribes, like Beduins, spiced with Arab/Persian aesthetics and nomenclature, but still, it sounds like you're following through a long and detailed plan. So, yeah, I'm a bit impressed. 

#55 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Butterfly

• Users

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:37 AM

@Raven Rawne,

Thank you. But ya, I just wing the story. I did have to look up the names of those dishes though.

#56 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Phoenix

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:42 AM

@Nightmare Season,

Don't worry, for I have a cunning plan! That's why I asked for taking the lead in the dream.

BTW I'm typing a reply, but you know, all those psychological nouances need time.

#57 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Butterfly

• Users

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:17 PM

@Raven Rawne,

Are you liking the story so far?

#58 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Phoenix

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

@Nightmare Season

Three. Bucking. Months. How do you expect them to have the roots to keep her mind in one piece? Well I guess it's okay, and I guess you already see I went "even evil has loved ones" route with her becoming sympathetic with time. I am skeptical about the romance part but I'll see if it'll make sense for her to open up along the road.

#59 Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season

Butterfly

• Users

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:08 PM

@Raven Rawne,

Just don't push it for convenience. If it flows into it alright. If not alright. As for the three months of roots. Remember he has trees marked all over?

#60 Raven Rawne

Raven Rawne

Phoenix

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:45 AM

@Nightmare Season,

I didn't write it all the way to the dream to give you some freedom on how to end the day. gave her a strained muscle for the same reason, to add something to interact with. If you'll write it all the way to the dream, she'll start in the same scenery as yesterday - a lone tent on a desert. She will come inside before she feels she's dreaming and he can follow, but I'll type what's inside, okay?

@Nightmare Season

Do you have a plan on how to spend those 3 months on the road? I guess we won't play every single one, but rather time skip at least some of it,  right?

Also, I'm on the fence over whether she will stay or go back to her old life. The only thing that would make her stay would be if they both fell in love, since she's not the type who would stay to live long in luxury, and let's not forget that Saddle Arabia is the exact opposite of her homeland. And ofc there's the part about missing family and friends.

So, yeah, unless something serious in the love department happens,  she's coming back, maybe with some souvenirs if the circumstances allow it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users