Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Diffuse Reflection (1x1 between Nightmare Season and Raven Rawne)

Raven Rawne

@@Nightmare Season

I guess we can start time skipping since the trade deals are set. Just in case you take a big leap - Crystal will forbid Nightmare from being present as she gives birth and allow him to see her only after she's finished,  checked by the doc and cleaned up. She wouldn't want him to see her a mess. I'm curious when Hearts-Dream will strike back too.

Also, you keep mention Nightmare "getting her in the mood" or "making her shine even more". Does it mean what I think it means? The bedroom activities, to avoid the three letter word?

@@Nightmare Season

Aww shoot, where's a Pith Helmet when you need one... Seriously though, adventure is fine but do keep in mind that their foals will eat just milk for 10 months or so. And even when they switch to solids Crystal won't just disappear for a week to search for some relic or whatever. So I advise we start with "backyard adventures" - short and safe. Their clan would also oppose if they would start being reckless.

@@Nightmare Season,

Shit, I got too much emotionally invested in this thing... Happens every time when I have a horse in the race, so to speak. Anyway, just in case you'll be wondering, I ma having a rouch patch at work so that means no replies from work for some time. I'll type my replies from home though.

@@Nightmare Season,

Real? Yes, shit happens and stories should reflect that. Interesting? For a third party reader, sure. But, come on, the sheer amount of gut wrenching terror of watching him bleed and being unable to do anything about it, the galloping thoughts of him dying on her eyes and leaving her in an alien land with two foals... It makes my circuitry fry.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Season

I guess you wanted to call it a day but I figured that she'll need to be checked that way to see if everything went okay. And so I can know the full extent if her new abilities. Also, she'll be unhappy about the physical changes for a bit. She feels as if they would turn her into anything if somepony as much as thinks it's a good idea, without as much as asking her about her views on the matter. Besides, she liked her previous self.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Season

Alrite, I guess that will work. But I need to give her time to adjust and have some mixed feelings until she settles down. Also,  ending the war could be an epic quest for them, with exploring places and getting to know more nations first. Equestria and the ponies beyond the forest being first. They can ask Cadence to help them establish contacts with Canterlot. They have a lot of tech and magic know how to exchange for silk, spices, oriental wood and food.

• Brohoof 1

@@Raven Rawne,

I have a rough plan with all that. The jungle ponies we will trade to get spices from. Which we can also trade to Equestria and the Empire. The ending the war I figure will be like a thousand posts away. Also I figure with Crystal's new size and magic, her time in heat will be easier. She will not loose her mind, though the craving to become pregnant will still be there, but she will not go crazy. Not till the foals grows up. Also you should come up with quests to do as well. We are in a moving city after all. We can go anywhere in the world.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Season

Hilarious as her heat is, it does make it harder to send them off somewhere,  yeah. I'll write it so she'll manage to retain control now.

I figure the first thing will be the monthly meeting of the clans. They can go back to their lake spot before that happens.  There the clans will speak their mind about her long March to peace. The first thing I'd like to do is to enter that forest.  Since the camp will be nearby, they will be able to explore for a few hours per day. As the foals grow older the window of their free time will widen, since they have Sparks as a nanny. Sometime later Cadance will come with their yearly visit and request additional goods for trade. Maybe even bring a letter from Canterlot.

@@Nightmare Season

I figured Crystal should be unable to learn the fire shield, so that the ability would stand out as that of a true born. She may learn something uniquely hers later on.

Also, I thought that it would be cool if the race that lived on the other side of the forest were giraffes. I can't rhyme to pull off zebras...

medium.png

Maybe I'm too fixated on that direction but they can also find a lost city in the forest and move the clan there to set an expedition outpost. Make it easier to scout the area and discover the treasures of the forest, like exotic wood and plant ingredients.

• Brohoof 1