Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Diffuse Reflection (1x1 between Nightmare Season and Raven Rawne)

Raven Rawne

@@Raven Rawne,

My first actual plan for our RP session.

I was thinking that when we get into the jungle, we can also work on Hearts-Dream's Arc. Know how I said she had lost her kingdom along time ago? I was thinking that the Forest city we will find over grown will be where Hearts-Dream came from. She will also not come with us because of the sour memories of loosing her people and try to hide it by saying she will be going around to visit the other clans.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Season,

Sounds good to me, she could use some more character development aside from being a Deus Ex Machina. The couple would try to look for anything useful or valuable in the ruins and stumble on evidence of her living there as a monarch. Like wall sculptures and the like. The whole Lost City thing could turn a bit Indiana Jones with traps and lost treasures too.

• Brohoof 1

@@Raven Rawne,

I was also thinking, since this city is even older than the Crystal Empire. Crystal will find shards of crystal similar to the Crystal Heart. Though by the number of shards, it looked far bigger than the Crystal heart. I figure when it shattered, pieces flew off. Large pieces landed and grew into the Crystal tree and one was found by the first princess of the Crystal Empire and was sculpted to be the heart.

Something she could try and repair.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Season,

A powerful artifact of crystal? There was a war in Hearts-Dream backstory, so the city would look like it was besieged and inevitably they would stumble on skeletons and signs of a vicious fight, but, what purpose would the original artifact serve? Maybe think a little smaller - there is more than just one Crystal Heart in the world, and the city found one. It kept the jungle at bay and allowed crops to grow, that kind of thing. Which led to prosperity of it's citizens and rise of a metropolis made of stone and ironwood. They could find the shattered Heart, but it would be missing pieces. One could be in posession of Hearts-Dream.

(edited)

@@Nightmare Season,

No worries, we'll hash out the details. I just didn't really want to explain the origin of the Crystal Heart - leaving it's origin a mystery keeps up it's mystic aura. Crystal Clear would get really confused if she suddenly knew.

@@Raven Rawne,

I think the visit should last a day or two more. After making deals and trading the goods the crystal ponies won't have any reasons to stay anyway, and will pack up.

Also, Crystal talked with Cadence about sharing some specific magical know-how. Sunburst will write the spells down and maybe the Princess wil show them to Nightmare Season, since he's much more magically adept than Crystal.

@@Nightmare Season,

I edited the previous post so that it won't clash with yours. I guess he'd choose reason over fun with her taps. I just misread his previous wishes as a more permament thing.

Also, the 3 spells contain a silence spell - a sort of bubble that keeps sound from escaping, but allows it to go in. For obvious applications. The other two scrolls are blank for now, you can propose something or they can be "impossible to pull off". The first one will be applied by a magically imbued crystal, a bit like a magic amulet that works when activated. The bubble will be big enough to cover their big bed.

I took the liberty of staging the "interrogation" based on his earlier reactions to being left in the dark about something and the way he "punished" her when she was taling his ears off about nightmare magic. Plus it would be plain funny while still in-character for them both.

Edited by Raven Rawne

@@Nightmare Season,

Do you have any plans for Snowflake? I never really thought much about his backstory other than basing him off my own brother.

For now I guess he can have a responsibility crash course made by Nightmare Season who tells him to work for his food. Maybe provide some minor issues to deal with, like another idiot business plan. All in all it wouldn't be good for my character if he gor eaten by a crocodile, for example, but she has no patience for him.

• Brohoof 1

@@Raven Rawne,

I am always a fan of the good old monkey wrench in the gears. I figured since we are headed into the jungle. Wagons can't travel that. We need pack ponies to carry stuff. Nightmare will give him a choice, Servant that gets paid for the work he dose. Or sell him to Poison Oasis. He of course will be scared out of his mind and will become the servant.

Also thanks to your little scheme with his new amulet with the spells on it. Next time she is in heat, he will be wearing it and will be thinking of the pleasure instead of with his head. She will be knocked up with triplets. identical twin crystal colts and one nightmare filly. Which dose make sense that will happen.

@@Raven Rawne,

It would not derail them from the exploring. She has a larger body to support the pregnancy. Also I was thinking they will find the ruined city of his mother's before she got to far in. Decide to make that their base. Thinking Nightmare and Crystal will even try to rebuild it once they discover a way to fix the crystal heart. Their next visit to the Crystal Empire will also allow her to have the new foals crystallized as well.

Guess the foals would be old enough now for their first words.

• Brohoof 1

@@Raven Rawne,

I say that Crystal feels the shattered crystal heart that is the twin of the one in the Crystal Empire. It feels a pony that has been bonded to it's sister and is calling out to her. When she finds it, there are signs a pony has been trying to put it back together. Two shards are still missing.

I figure we work six months fixing the place up. With the crystal heart there, Crystal would be adamant on fixing it, and turning this old kingdom into the capital of the nightmares. After the six months is when we find the natives that are the ones trying to fix the crystal heart.

@@Raven Rawne,

I time skipped us a good distant, half way into her pregnancy. I figured just summing up stuff would be best. Just fixing up the place first and sending out small groups her and there for no more than a day sounded about right. If you want to toss in any important discoveries or events in that time frame you can mention about it.

@@Nightmare Season

Uh huh, a nice Joker Gambit. Still, I have no idea how to keep him good after the shard is pulled out. She has nothing but words to offer.

"When faced to choose between two evils, I'd rather not choose at all." - Witcher Geralt.

Edited by Raven Rawne

@@Nightmare Season

So the Heart keeps her alive,  but, like the Mist said, there's not enough of her left to survive. Basically she's on a magical respirator that keeps her alive but she herself us just burned out and empty. The nightmare dissolved everything that made her herself, and she gave the rest to Nightmare Season.