Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How can anyone dislike Pinkie?

ManaMinori

(edited)

How can anypony dislike her? I hate it when somepony says they don't like her. She's hilarious, cute, charming, beautiful and fluffy! :pinkie: I love our balloon butt! 

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 4

Maybe it's because some people find her personality annoying at times like 'Filli Vanili', it is one of those episode where Pinkie is easily dislikable.

Also if someone asks, no, I don't hate Pinkie, I find her enjoyable especially in ones where she shines the most.

Maybe if ur Gilda in that episode lol or well Gilda was annoyed generally at everyone xP

One thing tho i feel like pinkie didn't get enough character development later on and sometimes just felt like there for mainly comic relief or just brushed away completely. I also found that cheesesandwich pony annoyin at times lol Generally tho pinkie is pretty cool.

6 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

How can anypony dislike her? I hate it when somepony says they don't like her. She's hilarious, cute, charming, beautiful and fluffy! :pinkie: I love our balloon butt! 

SAME!:laugh:

Annoying but likable. I think the moments I liked her the most was when she started singing the Smile song. I am not much for crazy "Looney Tunes" characters, so she is not that high on my list.

• Brohoof 1

I have a rather high dislike of her. I'm not a very energetic person. She does have likeable moments but later in the series especially she comes off as quite annoying. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't rightly hate her,  but I'm not a hyper person in my nature.   And Pinkie does not seem to also get the idea that you can't also be in someone's face.  

• Brohoof 1

I don't hate her anymore. Only during and after the episode 4 of season 2 (Luna Eclipsed) where I literally gasped in anger couple times because she was so mean towards Princess Luna :Cozy:

However it was the first EQG that made me like her again. Loved her human counterpart a lot and therefore I learned to like her ponyself again

Wait, what's the point of that?! :blink:

She might be very energic pony and pretty hyperactive, but l like Pinkie too. Without her, l wouldn't smile, laughing or something like that or it wouldn't exist a perfect party if Pinkie isn't there! :pinkie:

So, she is an amazing pony, no matter what! :laugh:

I've not been genuinely annoyed by Pinkie Pie since Filli Vanilli, an episode from Season 4. There are even times where I've considered her my third favorite of the Mane 6, honestly. I love goofball, crazy humor, and Pinkie often delivers on that. I know happy, hyperactive characters do not appeal to everyone though. Still, it tickles me just how much some people hate her. :laugh:

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I've not been genuinely annoyed by Pinkie Pie since Filli Vanilli, an episode from Season 4. There are even times where I've considered her my third favorite of the Mane 6, honestly. I love goofball, crazy humor, and Pinkie often delivers on that. I know happy, hyperactive characters do not appeal to everyone though. Still, it tickles me just how much some people hate her. :laugh:

I can safely say that I am one of them. Not as much as I used to be, but still definitely falling within that camp.

I quite like Pinkie Pie. While I don't hate her I can see how some might. Not everyone is a fan of hyperactive fun-loving individuals. To some that sort of personality could be annoying.

• Brohoof 2

Oh I like her definitely, I can however see how a hyperactive personality like here would not be liked. Somewhat based on my own experience being hyperactive usually people who are not get annoyed at you having so much energy to constantly do something. This in turn leads to a mutual dislike really. In other words anyone that doesn't like hyperactive characters wouldn't like her. Yet she is adorable as she is and fun so I mean I can't relate to not liking her that is haha.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

How could anyone NOT dislike hernia the real question... I hate her so very much. Well...as much as you can hate a cartoon character, anyway. She's so incredibly annoying and has absolutely no self-awareness at all. And like several ppl have mentioned, she doesn't take serious situations as seriously as she should. Like the episodes where Discord takes over and almost ruined their world. Instead of trying to figure out a way to defeat him, she was obsessed with the chocolate rain and even suggested that made it worth letting him take over. 

• 1 month later...

Pinkie Pie is adorable, positive and full of energy. I like her. In fact she was even very high on my fav pony list. 

I know some people who do not like her, because she is too hyper active for them. I think this would be the reason for most people not liking her too much.

The first few years of FIM I thought Pinkie being rather annoying despite her comedic presence.
Over time I've sort of developed a soft spot to Pinkie as her element shines in a unique way among the other ponies.
Plus, I've just grown to love her adorable quirks :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

I like Pinkie as a character, but there have been a couple of instances where she did genuinely annoy me. Filli Vanilli and Yakity Sax are major offenders.