Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anyone bothered by no pony Sunset at McDonalds?

ManaMinori

We've had at least two Equestrian Girls sets from McD in the past, one of which had the humans and pony counterparts. Sunset Shimmer has been a character, and a popular one, for several years now. Does anyone find it upsetting that she hasn't yet been put into the McDonald's toyline as pony? (not even as a human) what the bloody buck is going on?

That is weird considering she's the heart and soul of Equestria Girls.

I know right? That's exactly it, there's really been a scant amount of Sunny (as a pony) since her debut in the first movie. And to not even have her in the former MCD EQG line with her pony and human form really bites.

I know right? That's exactly it, there's really been a scant amount of Sunny (as a pony) since her debut in the first movie. And to not even have her in the former MCD EQG line with her pony and human form really bites.

In the MLP CCG, Sunset only had two cards associated with her with a technical third one--it was Sonata's but Sunset was with her--compared to other main characters who've gotten at least a dozen cards. It's something that has been bothering me as well and reflects the fact that neither Sunset's pony form or Equestria Girls as a whole aren't better represented.

• 2 months later...

you can just ask for the toys, yanno. Without the meal

Really? I know they put a stop to that here when they did some Pokemon promotions a few years back. Now you have to purchase the meal to get the toys. Of course it does not stop collectors from buying many meals and throwing them in the trash in front of everyone.

Not really McDonald's also leaves out Applejack they seem to have a hatred for Applejack they did have a toy of her, but I believe they only sold her once so besides not liking Applejack I guess McDonald's hates Sunset Shimmer  as well.