Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are You Happy With Where You Are In Life Right Now?

KiraTakahashi

Hmm... So here's the thing: I'm thankful and appreciative of where I am in life at this moment but not exactly proud of where I stand.  I appreciate where I am as I know that I have many things that other people may not have and there are always individuals much worse off than I am, so I would never want to complain that I'm entitled to more.  However, there are things that I'd like to accomplish in life that I haven't exactly been able to even start up yet.  There are things that I want to do that for one reason or another gets tossed in to the backseat so to speak.  I'm working it out though, slowly but surely.  Everyone starts somewhere, right?  

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty content with life right now. Have a job I'm proud of, make decent money, own my own home at a young age, physically healthy, and good with family relations. I've just been thinking of getting back into dating and finding my own special somepony and reduce my work schedule so I won't have to travel as much and so I can enjoy more of my own life. :)

• Brohoof 2

Other than having my boyfriend, I have basically nothing in my life to be proud of. My life just isn't anything substantial in the slightest and as a result, I am not exactly happy with it at all. Not much I can do at this point either, sadly. Self hatred basically increases day after day. Basically just feel like a failure with nothing to offer.

• Brohoof 3

My life could be better than what it is right, but I can't really complain since I don't do all that much to change it. At least I'm doing good business over on EBay with my side-business, and my health is sufficient enough.

• Brohoof 2

I'm so happy to be back in college, and back in music again, too. I'm happy to have finally moved on from my ex. I'm happy to have left my mid 2013-mid 2015 "life" (having given up on music and receding to my overnight job for what I believed was life, just going through the motions, and only living to be with my ex) behind.

Although I still haven't dealt with the biggest issues of my life that I really need to... and getting over my ex somehow made me more lonely, realizing I haven't really had any dating experience in several years, and now I'm in my late 20s. Will I ever find someone? *sigh*

• Brohoof 3

I have my "plan" for the next 5 years. Life isn't fair and there's better things I wish I could be doing... But I guess.. Life isn't fair.

But I guess generally throughout the day I've been content, when I'm not thinking about what's wrong with life :wacko:.

Edited by 95-Wolf
  • Brohoof 2

At least I don't really have anything to complain about. I'm currently a student of the school of my choice and that's pretty much all I should be doing at the moment. The next thing to make me feel more content would be getting a summer job for the next summer though.

Im happy that im mostly healthy, that i have a good Family and that i make Money at the moment.

But i have no real Job at the moment and can only work for eleven months, i still have no privacy really, i get annoyed at home by my sisters Dog and thats it.

So i guess its okay where i am right now.

But i would really like to move out and finally have my own life.

• Brohoof 1

Am I happy being homeless? Golly gee, am I! It's the best! I get to shower/change clothes/brush my teeth once a week, eat nothing but Ramen, swap between sleeping on a couch/my car/an air mattress, hop between low-paying jobs, and live in perpetual fear that it will never end.

What's not to love about it? :)

• Brohoof 1

omg i am now!

ive finally had a fresh start with taking risks in life and now im really happy. I dont think ive actually ever been this happy on a day to day basis. to be honest it wouldnt have bene this way if it wasnt for MLP and my partner, Denz. everythings been so right since I moved in with him (in May).

We've got a house in my hometown, I got a decent full time job, I have the most amazing and loving boyfriend and we're both just so happy.It feels like my life is actually going somewhere now. I shouldve had this when I was 21 really, but i was still thinking like a kid back then

• Brohoof 1

on my way :L
today working on lawnmowers and tractors.
in 2 weeks working on cars
at some point trucks
and eventually my life goal :D tank restoration!!!!!!
but yea my current position is crap in comparison to the end goal... but ill get there :D i just hope its sooner rather than later XP

• Brohoof 1

No. I thought I'd be happily married and in my own house by now, living a perfect picket fence life (minus the kids, because ew.)

Instead I'm in a new country, new job, limited friends, no money or real possessions to my name and I feel like a waste of space and energy most of the time.

I am grateful for my position in the life but i am not satisfied because some choices are made by the fate not by you. You think you made a choice actually it is not. Whether rich or poor they are always unhappy. Poor one wants a cozy and ample business, a good car, a good house etc.. Rich one wants better cars, bigger houses and more money etc... Last of all i know that you must fight for your life always because life is not a rose garden without thorns..

• 2 years later...