Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Werewolves or Vampires!

Widdershins

I feel that this is the appropriate time & season to bring up a topic both near & dear to my savage, fuzzy heart! The age old question of earth-shattering consequences!

Who's better?!!? The forces of nature untamed & unrestrained, the mighty Werewolves or those piddly, weak, anemic, parasitic, weaselly, pale, I-don't-know-why-I-even-bothered-allowing-them-as-an-option vampires.

CLEARLY we all know who the superior creature is here, eh?

• Brohoof 1

Of course Vampires! It's like comparing cats and dogs, (the cats being obviously superior) And, we have bat ponies, do we have were ponies? Do we have werewolf Fluttershy? Nope. That says everything xD

• Brohoof 1

Of course Vampires! It's like comparing cats and dogs, (the cats being obviously superior)

Werewolves & Vampires living together?! TOTAL ANARCHY!

And, we have bat ponies, do we have were ponies? Do we have werewolf Fluttershy? Nope. That says everything xD

Well, not yet we don't! I cast my vote for Rarity gettin' bitten, Wereity!  

And Please, Honeycube! It's Fluttershy!  She makes everything work! I could turn her into a tentacle beast and she'd still win pageants!

....Hmm....that gives me an idea....i'll be back in a few...

*Half hour later*

Whelp! Angered Discord again, gotta go hop dimensions for a bit again! BYE!

• Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...

I think both werewolves and vampires are badass but if I had to choose, it’d be the werewolf. Wolves are just a bit more awesome.

Vampirism is awesome, as Castlevania, Tsukihime, Touhou and Elder Scrolls have taught me :3

I'll become immortal and one day end the tyranny of the sun!~

Edited by Pastel Heart

rqe1sqh978c11.jpg

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

rqe1sqh978c11.jpg

p078tkog.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ll go with the werewolves. Vampires are better dressed but have some bad ideas clattering around in their brains and, as much as I don’t care for sunlight, I can’t get behind them as a group.

• Brohoof 1

Hm I like both maybe something inbetween. Jk maybe werewolves.. probs cuz the furry influence but I prefer the huggable ones not the scary ones. I do like vampire stories tho oof