Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you do in your sleep?

KiraTakahashi

Well, don't know if I snore, but sleep apnea runs in the family so I probably do. Though I'm sure not nearly as obscenely loud as my Mother's.

Been told I kick like all get out in my sleep. Your not sharing a bed with me without waking up bruised! In my childhood I used to spin so much I'd rip the sheets off the bed & cocoon myself so tightly that I would sweat myself into dehydration, lol.

Hmm...what else? Been told that I have been found asleep while sitting upright in bed. Which is odd as I usually start out laying down...

I've screamed myself awake a few times. Can get some pretty vivid dreams/nightmares when they do happen, hee!

• Brohoof 1

I've been told by my parents that I snore and I don't deny their claims. I know that I snore because I've heard myself do it from time to time.

• Brohoof 1

I've been told by my parents that I snore and I don't deny their claims. I know that I snore because I've heard myself do it from time to time.

You should hear my dad...or heck my mom..they snore super loud lol.

• Brohoof 1

i don't snore apparently ^-^ but i tend to wake up to find i have kicked the sheets on the floor and im not on my pillow :/ i think i move around a lot..

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 1

I passed out once while in a group Skype call due to sleep deprivation and my friends thought I went off. I made no noise - no sounds of movement, talking or snoring.

Although, I used a sleep recording app a long time ago, and it only picked up two things: Sounds of my bed creaking and a faint, but audible wheeze.

So, I'm a silent sleeper. :D

My parents have told me that some nights I've been making computer like noises like beeping and even hard-drive clicking. It's probably a side effect from the strange dreams I've been having in the last two years.

Ok wow that is a new one, never heard of that before.

Astral projection. To detach the frequency of animation from my organic body. Travel other realms of perception regardless of distance, all is the same.

This I learned from my native american ancestry. It aided me in trascending all the vanalities of this world, and tune back into unison.

So, I don't experience a descent in consciousness while asleep, nor the common lapse of memory loss.

• Brohoof 1

My parents have told me that some nights I've been making computer like noises like beeping and even hard-drive clicking. It's probably a side effect from the strange dreams I've been having in the last two years.

Computer like noises. You mean like this.

Bi bu bu ba bu bu bi

post-39706-0-26476500-1477990652_thumb.jpg

When I'm at sleep overs I usually say weird things and I move around a lot when I sleep. I often roll on my other side, search for my plushies and readjust the blankets and such during my sleep and when we're on vacation and I share a room with my little brother he often thinks I'm awake when I do that and then he says something to me and by doing so he wakes me up...

I don't know. I don't sleep in the same room as other people. However, way back in marching band in high school, I got told that I talked in my sleep. They might have been messing around with me, though.

I do know that I am able to get up and do things during my sleep. Which is really creepy, you know. I always charge my phone when I go to sleep, and I've waken up with the charging cord pulled out, so I know I must have done that in my sleep? o.o The weirdest thing is one time I remember actually getting up and going to the bathroom in my sleep. The only reason I even know this happened was because I woke up in the process. I was in my parents' bathroom instead of the one closest to me! Like what in the world? Why?

That's the only instance I've waken up and caught myself not where I was when I fell asleep. Perhaps it only happened that time, and perhaps I really only half-asleep, hence me being conscious at some point. I'd hope that was the case because I don't really like thinking that I get up and walk in my sleep. >.<

According to my best friend, I apparently roll around in my bed quite a lot. Which really isn't a surprise because I do that a lot even before I fall asleep. I don't sleep walk or sleep talk though, or at least I haven't done either in years.

There's also one thing that I've noticed myself - sometimes I suddenly wake up if I don't feel my plushie anywhere close.  :rarity:

I move around in my sleep almost continuously, acting out my dreams which are very vivid, always in colour and I can control if needed. (I'm a lucid dreamer). I also mumble unintelligibly and kick and punch suddenly.

By the way, I sleep in a separate bed to my boyfriend. This is why. :P

• Brohoof 1

Oh, and I forgot this in my previous post, I am a spy in my sleep appearently.

I often dream that I'm a spy for some reason and in my dreams I'm always together with one of my best friends with who I always like to pretend to be a spy when we're being silly together. But one day, I dreamed that my mission was that I had to write my friends name on a paper so I got up from bed and did that and went back to bed. Later I got told to erease my friends name from the paper again, so again I got up from bed and did as told.

The next morning I woke up and thought about my dream, I didn't think it was weird at all since I often have real life situations mixed in my dreams but then I saw a piece of paper on my desk with, half ereased, my friends name on it XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Since i live alone, i dont really have one to tell me what i do, when i sleep.

But i woke up many times in which i wasnt able to move.

And i learned from the Internet, that that is normal, because our Body doesnt want us to wiggle aroud all the time and we get in some sort of deep sleep, in which our Bodys dont move.

Or at least mine does not move. 

And its really scary to wake up and being unable to move for a little while...good thing it only happends sometimes to me.

But my Sister once said, i would be snoring at Night.

Edited by Nanotek