Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you do in your sleep?

KiraTakahashi

My dad once said that I laughed in my sleep. And a friend of mine who used to visit and stay each year said that I count in my sleep. Also there are times where I've sudenly woken up with a loud "Hunh?!" and sort of leap onto my hands and knees as if I'm about to pounce. Kinda look around confused for a few moments before relaxing. Then there are times when I wake up and don't remember who I am or where I am for a few moments. :mlp_laugh:

I also sometimes wake up with a completely dead arm and have to position it to hang over the edge of the bed to let blood flow back into it to bring it back to life. As it comes back to life, I sometimes get the feeling of having a phantom limb. As I move my arm to test if it's is alive again, I can feel the same motion of movement where my arm had originally been when I woke up to the point of actually feeling the bedsheets.

Sometimes I also wake up with a cramp in my right leg. Nothing like an early morning puzzle game of defusing a cramp. One wrong muscle move and ouch! :-P

My body remains still for the most part while sleeping. However, whenever I fall asleep with socks on, I wake up with them off... I have been told that I snore as well.

• 8 months later...

I talk in my sleep sometimes, it's actually woken me up before. Also every now and then I tend to drool. It's kinda gross.....

I used to have sleepwalking issues but have seemed to outgrow it. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I don't really know, but the results are often mystifying. I clearly do have some movement in my sleep, and it is often articulate, the removal of something from my face (sleep mask, breathing mask, etc.) and I never have any memory of the event.