Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Ships?

Lucky Bolt

RariJack, nothing says perfection like these two. <3<3<3<3 Also they remind me a lot of me and my girlfriend if they would have been a couple, which makes relate and makes me love them even more together.

sig-4783663.tumblr_ng3tak4FCS1tlqckyo1_5

FlutterHugger or TreeCora, but for now, FlutterHugger.

sig-4783663.flutterhugger_by_kilala97-d8

Lyra and Bon Bon

sig-4783663.1560__safe_shipping_cute_les

Starlight and Trixie (Stixie, if I may)

sig-4783663.tumblr_o6kgta4fqY1v5tkepo1_1

Sunset Sparkle

sig-4783663.f5709376f7c836b05f0640b0babf

Pinkie Dash. Because, they just add up.

sig-4783663.rainbow_pie_by_mlpfimfan2011

LASTLY.. Dislestia. Because, it just has to be.

dislestia_by_ashygirl-d718d87.jpg

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 4

If Rarity ever got together with another female character my life would be complete! I would have to murder her girlfriend though. ​NO ONE TAKES MY RARITY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I doing with my life?

Oh yeah, and Rarijack. Possibly the biggest ship out there.

I AM FULLY EXPECTING HASBRO TO THROW OUT MORE STALLIONS FOR APPLEJACK IN SEASON 7!!!

All we have is Trenderhoof who's kind of a jerk and Caramel. Caramel jack is the most disgusting ship I have ever witnessed no jokes.

• Brohoof 1

My ultimate OTP is SunLight/SunsetSparkle in all variants! sig-4797690.mlp-sunhug.png

After that come:

- RariJack

- Startrix

- MelodyScratch (that is how I call Viynl x Octavia)

- FlutterHugger

- RainbowPie

- Celestcord

- LyraBon

I also kinda like Twimber and DerpSentry, though. :3

Edited by Fluidty
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I kind of find rather difficult to ship in this show's world. While I ain't got nothin' against same-sex relationships, this world does run on an awful lot of friendship so when two mares get together I see it more as just them being really good friends.  Iiiiiiiin one maaajor exclusion to that rule though!

I adore Twishy! Ever since that one episode (can't remember the name now, fhoo) where they went to the... Smokey Mountains and helped out the Hoofields & McColts, I saw pretty much the best matching of personalities ever!  Fluttershy is not the one to go out looking for adventures, Twilight kind of is. When Twiddles thinks something is important she'll do whatever it takes & drag whoever she needs to there to accomplish it. So you get the same kind of extroverted pushing you would get from Flutter's friend, Dash, but Twi is more cautious & likely to actually listen to Flutters when she says she's not comfortable, but just enough to disregard her if its clear she's making excuses & interfering with the mission.

Then there's that one scene. That one scene that played my heartstrings like the high-strung harp that I am!

Twilight tries her best, runs herself ragged playing ambassador to two tribes that are too stupid or uncaring to listen. Everything hits the fan, and she's left doubled over, head in her lap, crying over her failure in the middle of an all-out warzone. Like Twilight usually winds up. Then Fluttershy comes in.

Fluttershy who's used to failure. The mare who would likely try to convince you that she failed even when its clear she's won. Flutter's who's okay with failing.  She places a hoof on Twilight's depressed shoulders, and points to the poor critters caught in the crossfire. She brings up how that's something they can do together, something at least, that they can accomplish here. Twilight can't be happy unless she's accomplishing something & Fluttershy can't accomplish things for her fear of having to bring it up to others. And between the two...

Twilight takes ahold of this thought & brings it up to the feuding tribes. If you can't care for each other, if you can't care for the damage your doing to your surroundings or family, that's fine, but care for the ones that didn't ask for this, that don't deserve the hatred your spewing at each other. Care for the innocents, and through that love, learn to love each other.

And that, my friends, is what you build a ship on. Care & love.

Hard to say what's my favorite and what's not. Cute ship pics and gay relationships are what sell it for me.

But, these are the ones I've stuck with the most.

-Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon

confidence__artwork__by_sephiroth7734-d4Artist: Sephiroth7734

-Flim/Flam

flim_flam_bros__by_sophiecabra-d65pdeu.j

Artist: SpainFischer

-Shining Armor/Flash Sentry or King Sombra

gay_kisses_by_lardon_draconis-d80v73z.pn

Artist: Lardon-Draconis

love_you_by_tejedora-daj6tb4.jpgArtist: tejedora

-Prince Blueblood/Trenderhoof

thumb.jpeg

Edited by CluelessMagnus
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite is easily Starburst (Starlight x Sunburst)

Runner ups are:

Fluttercord

Dr. Derp (Dr. Hooves x Derpy)

Cheesepie

QuibbleDash

And

(Maybe) Queen Chrysalis and King Sombra? I'm not sure on that one, though.

<3 ships... XD

• Brohoof 1

My favorite is Rarijack, I just love how their personalities are totally different yet it's so cute when they argue with each other.

Weeeeeell this is very hard for me since I'm a walking shipping machine but I'll just mention my main/favorite shippings :D

for me, this one is a MOST, gotta love these two!  :wub:

post-31004-0-00502700-1488847217_thumb.png

SciTwi X Sunset is a completely adorable shipping. Enough said. 

post-31004-0-74513100-1488847219_thumb.jpg

Ever since they first appeared I HAD to ship them XD

post-31004-0-99458600-1488847222.png

These two are just so different that a shipping is needed <3

post-31004-0-32107200-1488847227_thumb.jpg

And last but not least, FlutterCord since its just 'squee' material everytime I see it in an episode  :squee:

post-31004-0-20204300-1488847230_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Oooh, my favorite MLP Ships are a tie between Celestia/Discord and Ahuizotl/Daring Do. They're mah JAM, but I like quite a bunch of ships.

EDIT: I want to add my art of them, but stupid phone won't let me.

Edited by ShadOBabe

Main characters favy ships:

Twilight Sparkle: I like flashlight a lot. I wish the writers gave pony Flash a chance to be friends with Twi in the main series, their interactions in the first EqG movie were cute.

Rainbow Dash: soarindash is my pony OTP. They are just so adorable and go so well together. They inspire, respect and push eachother to be their best in so many ways, and Friends Forever #36 made me love them even more. Looking forward more team mate and friendship bonding between them in season 7 <3

Pinkie Pie: a super duper party pony is the best match for another super duper party pony. So yeah, I love cheesepie. Their interactions in the comics (FF#34 and Guardians of Harmony) added more fuel to the beautiful (friend)ship that started in Pinkie Pride, I like to think that even living far away, they write eachother and meet for party planning teaming up now and then.

Applejack: I'm not invested in any ship involving her, but I would love to see her interacting more with Troubleshoes. Where I come from cousins getting together is not considered incest, so I wouldn't mind braejack. But I understand how some people would get unconfortable with it, not gonna happen.

Fluttershy: flutterbulk was adorable back in Rainbow Falls, but I don't really ship Fluttershy with anypony. Fluttercord is getting a lot of shipping fuel lately and it's kinda cute, but I like them better as best friends.

Rarity: I like raripants, but since it looks like Fancy is in a relationship with Fleur, I don't have exactly a favorite shipping for Rariry at the moment, even though she's the most flirty pony out of the mane six. It would be interesting to see how things are going with Prince Blueblood and Trenderhoof though, but I don't think none of them are the right one for her.

As for other characters shippings, I ship spember, tenderbloom, starburst, cheerimac, somlestia, lunamac and some other random and crack stuff just for fun XD