Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Changeling Biology

Topaz Star

I noticed some interesting things about the new changelings while looking at the screenshots in the latest episode.  I am going to be posting those things and screenshots in a few moments.  I made an account just for this.

I uploaded them to imgur because I am not used to this internet stuff.  Is that ok?

07SYywS.png

To quote myself, ​"Far left lacks a tail and likely also lacks wings as the tail and wings are made of the same material. Right flying lacks horn. Top left has different horn than bottom right as well as different horn than middle, which is same base type as the far left."

I've dubbed the horned tailless subtype, beetle-lings. The one without horn and with wings, flutter-lings. The ones with both horns and wings, bee-lings. The ones with the throat jewel things I've started calling arcane-lings because I haven't found out a better name for them.

Personally I've gotten fixated on the beetle-lings.

Oh crud, I've made a mess of this forum.

After multiple edits, I hope I fixed the problem.

I'm going to be doing some musings on this topic later. It is midnight and I have a sociology exam in the morning.  Possible topics include: changeling magic, wondering if they can still shape change, love and magic, the status of the new changeling kingdom, and my obsession over the now-technicolor love-bugs.

Edited by Topaz Star

Hey there @@Topaz Star, as this thread is aimed at sharing your own personal research and opinion regarding the topic at hand it would be better suited as a blog. As such Im gonna go ahead and close the thread.

• Brohoof 1