Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What video games do you like? whats your fav console?

Shadow lance

@@Shadow lance

As this deals with gaming it has been moved to Media Discussion.

Also, my taste in games is quite large, though I mainly prefer adventure, RPG, platformers, and racing game. And my favorite is my trusty Sega Genesis. <3

• Brohoof 1

i play robocraft, left 4 dead 2, minecraft, heroes and generals, KSP, crossout and warthunder (and probably some others i forgot)
for the most part any game where i can utterly destroy my enemy is a game i'll play :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Shadow lance

As this deals with gaming it has been moved to Media Discussion.

Also, my taste in games is quite large, though I mainly prefer adventure, RPG, platformers, and racing game. And my favorite is my trusty Sega Genesis. <3

oh i see you like the elusive deer that the the original creator of this gen would have added. i know a story you would like to read that includes them and its really well written. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/163683/just-before-the-dawn

Edited by Shadow lance
  • Brohoof 1

can you chang the title of this to what videogames do you like?

just click edit on your first post than go into the full editor which will allow you to change the title :P

and best console is PC :L if its even a console lol idk, if its not i like the Xbox360

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 1

I dunno, my gaming repertoire is quite large, but I think that Game Cube and N64 are my overall favorite home consoles, and GBA and DS in the portables (3DS might get that spot soon though).

• Brohoof 1

I do like RPG Games and Racing Games but the Only RPG Games I played is Pokemon

I do like The Sims 2, Plants vs. Zombies and Mario Games

Favorite Console is N64 and 3DS

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 2

I like Plattforming, Adventure, Survival Horror and Super Hero Games.

I also like Strategy Games, but the only Strategy Games i play, are all Worms Games.  :lol:

My favorite Console would be the Playstation 2.

• Brohoof 1

Simulators for me, used to be way more into action and strategy games but I haven't much touched those in about three years now. Steadily approaching the 1800 hour mark in Euro Truck 2, will be happy to finally hit 2k hopefully in April or thereabouts.

PC-only gamer now, did have an Xbox but just to play RDR and then I sold it. Yeah, I was one of those. :D

• Brohoof 1

My favorite kinds of games have always gravitated around RPGs(mainly JRPGs), shooters, and character action games(like Bayonetta and Devil May Cry, pretty much almost anything Platinum makes), though my favorite franchises are usually Metal Gear, Megaman, and Zelda

As for my favorite console, Gamecube, followed closely by the PS2, Wii, 360 and Xbox One

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Not the Xbox 360, the Xbox.

I have an xbox :P its not off, dont fight me on this. EDIT; oh i thought you ment 360, when anyone says xbox they dont mean the original system :P they just mean the 360 and in the next few months when people say xbox they will mean the xb1

My favorite kinds of games have always gravitated around RPGs(mainly JRPGs), shooters, and character action games(like Bayonetta and Devil May Cry, pretty much almost anything Platinum makes), though my favorite franchises are usually Metal Gear, Megaman, and Zelda

As for my favorite console, Gamecube, followed closely by the PS2, Wii, 360 and Xbox One

Cool, wanna play the xbox one together? 

Edited by Shadow lance
  • Brohoof 1

My favourite genre is RPG games. They always go out of their way to immerse players with their rich stories and memorable characters. I also like the  platformer and adventure genres although I have a soft spot for the racing genre. My favourite system? It would have to be my 3DS. It's seen a ton of usage since I first got it back in 2011 and not once have I grown bored of it. I also like my Sega Game Gear although I don't know if it works now--it's been close to twenty-three years since I first got it so I don't know whether or not the eternal battery still functions.

• Brohoof 1

RPGs are my main genre. I play them all the time.

I'm not a huge fan of multiplayer in general and when I do play it it's always with specific people. Otherwise I play single player exclusively.

As for consoles, I don't really have a favorite. I don't see the point. I'm in it for the games. It doesn't matter what I'm playing them on.

• Brohoof 1

Well I just normally play what I like. These are the games that I play the most Kirby, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Dragon Warrior / Quest, Final Fantasy, Yo-Kai watch, and Animal crossing.

My Favorite consoles would be nintendo systems via NES, SNES, GB/C/A, GCN, Wii / Wii-u, and 2/3/DS.

• Brohoof 1

As for consoles, I don't really have a favorite. I don't see the point. I'm in it for the games. It doesn't matter what I'm playing them on.

But don't you find that some consoles have games you like more? I think Playstations have more rpgs than the Xboxes. And Nintendos have a lot of exclusives.

But don't you find that some consoles have games you like more? I think Playstations have more rpgs than the Xboxes. And Nintendos have a lot of exclusives.

I don't really pay attention to that. I find out what console a game is on and get it. That's all there really is to it. I see no reason to rank what amounts to nothing more than a conduit to the part of gaming that really matters.

• Brohoof 1