Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What video games do you like? whats your fav console?

Shadow lance

fave console has always been the N64, followed by the GameCube.

fave games however im not sure, I guess a lot o the n64 games that I had whe I was a kid, so that would be, Pokemon stadium, pokemon snap, Banjo Kazooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Goldeneye and Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.

I also really love animal crossing and Skyrim. Skyrim being the game ive spent most hours on and still play it (standard version not this uncalled for remaster) 

For me, I will always be a Sony fanboy. I love the simplicity, the online servers, and the games in general. Out of all the games out there my favorite will always be mass effect.

JOIN THE INITIATIVE

For me, I will always be a Sony fanboy. I love the simplicity, the online servers, and the games in general. Out of all the games out there my favorite will always be mass effect.

JOIN THE INITIATIVE

I generally like first person/third person shooters and story based games like, Telltale's The Walking Dead, Life is Strange, Oxenfree, etc., 

I think my favorite console would have to be the Sega Genesis. 

I like Sonic games (with a few exceptions), Halo, Call of Duty, Fallout, Destiny, and gosh just loads of others. I haven't laid eyes on my consoles other than my Xbox One for over a year. Black Ops 3 is the only game I've played in that time, because the others are all packed away.

I cannot stress how much I miss Fallout 4 and GTA V.

(Also, my Xbox Live GT is GeekySonic, if you want to shoot me a friend request. I'm hardly online, but when I am, I'm not too shabby at Black Ops 3).

i play alot of rpgs like final fantasy  dragon quest pokemon

and some fighting games and old school games like for nes and snes n64!

two of my fav games is sonic 2! and kingdom hearts

Edited by djdashie3
  • Brohoof 1

I used to play a lot of First Person Shooters but I'm leaning more towards Racing titles like Forza. Primarily for Forza, my favorite console is the 360 but I hadn't got the push to get a xbone yet. Only if it have backwards compatibility to play my 360 games.

Mostly I play Soccer, wrestling and Spyro the dragon series, some of Action Adventure. Now it just Soccer games. I'm still Spyro man, even dislike Skylanders.

My favorite console will be Playstation and Playstation 2 cos I play alot with it. many memories.

• 1 year later...

I like a lot different games. Specific genres I like are platformers, adventure games and RPGs. My favourite platform is PC.

Any immersive open world games like Skyrim, or GTA 5. Also enjoy space themed games....like...starbound or KSP. Another type of game genre i love is walking simulators. Firewatch comes to mind; havent found any others like it which is a bummer. Playin obscure 90s games when im in a nostalgia mood is another one.

As for consoles, I love the NES and N64 no matter how old it gets. 3DS is the best hand held....though for graphcs and overall library i still think PC.

• 2 weeks later...

I love platforming games and James Bond 007 games. 

Favorite console? Growing up, I was practically glued to my SNES and later PS2. I also love the Sega Genesis.

Generally, I like platformers (Mario, Kirby, the like) and RPGs (Pokémon, Final Fantasy, the like), but I also like some First Person Shooters(Including Paladins, earlier Halo games, and Borderlands) .

My favorite console? Here's a list (not in order, not counting PC obviously):

• Nintendo Gamecube
  • Nintendo DS
  • PlayStation 2
  • Xbox 360
Edited by A Cynical Millenial

• 2 years later...

My favorite for nostalgia reasons would definitely be the gamecube. I've played a bunch of games back when I was a kid on my gamecube, I remember it was some special edition shadow lugia one that I got with pokemon xd. I've sold it since, along with all my old games, but just hearing that old gamecube start up noise brings back memories.

I like a handful of games, but some of my favorites are Morrowind and Oldschool Runescape.

Edited by Crunchypuff

I feel like my taste in games is somewhat niche, but I'd probably say I enjoy platformers, narrative-based games and some others. My top favorite games are Undertale, Night in the Woods, Overwatch, Super Mario World, Sonic Generations and Mania which I feel gives an idea of what I like.

My favorite console is the Nintendo Switch.