Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Viking Pony Quest RP

jdor11

Cumulus twitched his ears. "Where are we going aga..."

"hello my name is slither what are you doing in these woodsssss?"

"What? Who? Where?" He ran out of good questions. "...Why"

Ivys ears twitched and looked back at the group. She stood tall "Why are you here... we got told we're the only ones on this island". She needed to be strong but her kidness would always shine through.

"really by who striker? he can be quite a lair at timessss but im sure your group isss not the only other poniessss here."

• Brohoof 1

"One word, Cumulus: creepy." As she was at a loss for any other words, this was the only thing that came to Eureka's mind. She whispered low so only her blind friend could hear as she tried to describe what she was seeing. "Uhm.. I don't think he's all pony.. He's thin, almost noodley, black and.. Scaly? He has a long neck and face, too flat to be a pony's, and no ears from what I can see. There's not much of a mane, but it's definitely not hair anyway.. Oh, and his tail looks like it belongs on a snake.." Eureka shuddered and took a step back.

Ivy looked at the blind pegsus and sighed. "Well thanks for letting us know will be on are way now" she said. She started to head up the grassy peek she could see over all the trees. "Oh wow..."She said looking back at her crew.

"WAIT WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING! suddenly the pony started to change his hoof disapererd and his head started to flaten out until instead of a pony there was a giant snake "your not going anywhere, becuasessss im hungry and your lunch!"

"stew is for pony'sssssss, ponyssss are for me" said slither who jumped at ivy trying to get a bight, but missing and biting a tree in stead.

Ivy looked at the snake before jumping on it. She had one hoof near the top of its head and one other half way down his body. "IF you leave now... I wont crush you head"She spoke boldly. She looked down at the snake not loosening her grip. She looked at the snake "And if i let you go you shall not harm any of my crew or i'll have your head!"

Eureka had been standing there with her mouth gaping open. She snapped out of it and shook her head as if to wake herself up. "Pray tell," Eureka leaned down and addressed the serpent directly, "how exactly does somepony go about killing a creature such as yourself?"

the snake then landed on a tree and stopped moving "you have won this test ivy" it said "and as promised here is you reward" it said in a annoyed tone

the snake then started to dissolve and in it's place hanging on a sharp branch covered in snake blood was a compass of pure gold

Ivy let out slow breath "I'm just glad no pony got hurt" She said looking at them all. She looked around and pointed a hoof over there. She got the compass. "This is pointing to the ship!" She announced

"wow thats just creepy, you would paint your self in the blood of the snake?" said a striker from behind them "you my friend, looks like it's your turn next"