Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Viking Pony Quest RP

jdor11

Ivy ears flattened and sighed. She looked over at Eureka. She smiled over at her as her mane dropped over her face. "Well he's not now" she soon laughed. She then the paused and looked away "I wish i could do weather, but i don't i just kill plants" She then got up.

(blue font: icicle)

red font : striker)

"well eureka nice too meet you, just wondering are you okay you seem a bit... off" icicle said a caring look his eye's changing color slowly from light to dark blue

Ivy gave evil looks to Icicle. She sighed "You maybe older then me... but you never learnt how to keep you mouth shut" she then looked at Eureka. She looked around as her stomach told everyone she was hungry. She sighed "Oh great how we meant to find food in a place like this?!"

"well i don't think i can help with that" said icicle then the land started to change around them again this time they were... on the moon?

"oh, well fun now your on the moon, but there is something you should look out for here." said striker

"striker? what is he doing here? and wait there aren't bushes and tree's on the moon!"

"i would explain to you why you can breath but i rather let you figure out... make's everything more interesting."

"could somepony explain to me why striker's here?" said icicle in a serious tone

(edited)

McLightz started to lose all sence of safety and fear with the constant disorientation it felt like a dream and in his dreams Mclightz was always invincable. He soon joined Eureka's rambles. "first we crash in forest then we go to desert i like desert then we go moon" I AM LIGHTZ HAVE NO FEAR everypony Mclightz is here!" and with that he jumped in the air and started sing his favorite song again "O McTavish is dead and-----....."

Edited by NearPaw Lightz

"well seeing how you are all... together again how about we continue the game? i know you dont like it but it will be over son enough, well back to the game, i have had a few... problem's lately with a tribe of... creature's let's say and i need you to illuminate them, do this and you will be ever so closer to leaving."

(keep posting guy's!)

"Aww.." Eureka hung her head in disappointment and pouted. Every part of her drooped as she sat down next to her boulder. Everything was still for a few moments. Suddenly, Eureka's ear shot up, and her eyes were as wide open as ever.

"Noise.. Was noise that- what?"

"look over there!" icicle pointed to a group of what looked like sand people coming toward's them

"Eureka you stay here we will take care of them!"

Eureka was not pleased to be given orders by somepony she hardly knew, the likes of whom should be below her! Though she was never one to be aggressive in a leadership position, she protested.

"No! Me come! Want help!"

With that, Eureka trotted off toward the approaching mob.

"well i would ask who they are first before we attack them who know's? they might be friendly."

striker was staring at the screen's when it happened again a little glitch in the screen, but that was not supposed to happen

"Hi Ivy!" Eureka squeaked. "I gonna befriend them, ok? If that doesn't work, then you and McLightz may eat them!"

She continued happily trotting along as Ivy stared at her. "Wait a second," she mumbled while slowing down just a bit, "That's not quite right.. Never mind, Ivy!" Quickly picking up the pace again, she bounced onward.

the creature's came up to them there weapon's out they spoke a strange language and looked a bit afraid they started to look at the group with a mixed curiosity