Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Reflected Fear": Audio Skit. Voices Needed (CLOSED: All parts filled)

Tech Reel

Hey everyone! :muffins:

I'm working on an audio skit(the first of many I hope) and I could use a few voices.

The skit stars my ponysona, Tech Reel. Co starring(the ones I need the voices for) Rarity, The Doctor, and Princess Luna. The basic premise is that Tech has a nightmare and requires the comfort of our favorite dream walker, Luna.

A few extra details:

Rarity doesn't have too many lines. The Doctor and Luna on the other hand have quite a few. Also The Doctor voice I'd like is one that resembles the Tenth Doctor. Speaking of the Doctor, he isn't quite the good man he always is(At least not all the way through). His lines are a bit more angry and villainous at times(Since he'll be part of Tech's nightmare).

So if you'd like to join in for a little YouTube-y project then comment below with an audio clip of you voicing the character you want to be! Here's a link to the script ;)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L-f9L-wpmznnZoqJVkaay2ouQCk9rE1aScBfmLR4_kA/edit?usp=drive_web

Down below is the parts still needed and the parts that are already filled:

Rarity: Summer Breeze

The Doctor: Frosty Frost

Princess Luna: StormBlaze

Edited by Tech Reel
  • Brohoof 3

Do you need help with anything like the script? I can kind of do voices if I need to, but I have experience writing scripts.

Ooh, well I was gonna write it alone, but sure :D Ive never really worked with someone on a script before!

Hmm, I'm so tempted to join!! This looks so cooool!

It does? :lol: Well then you should!!
  • Brohoof 1

Well that's great if you want to work on it on you own, just let me know if you want help :)

Well I'll try on my own for now and maybe you can look it over and see what needs fixing ;)
  • Brohoof 1

Ooh, well I was gonna write it alone, but sure :D Ive never really worked with someone on a script before!

It does? :lol: Well then you should!!

I love to although I'm bad with voice acting!

I can do rarity I think, but I don'r really have much previous experience :rarity:

Well experience isn't necessary. I don't need anything professional ;)

And just so you know, I do have another person who's interested in Rarity's part. Just send in a clip if you're interested and I shall compare and choose.

Well experience isn't necessary. I don't need anything professional ;)

And just so you know, I do have another person who's interested in Rarity's part. Just send in a clip if you're interested and I shall compare and choose.

Oh, if someone else wants too then never mind, I don't wanna potentionally get in their way. :kindness:

Hey everyone! :muffins:

I'm working on an audio skit(the first of many I hope) and I could use a few voices.

The skit stars my ponysona, Tech Reel. Co starring(the ones I need the voices for) Rarity, The Doctor, and Princess Luna. The basic premise is that Tech has a nightmare and requires the comfort of our favorite dream walker, Luna.

A few extra details:

Rarity doesn't have too many lines. The Doctor and Luna on the other hand have quite a few. Also The Doctor voice I'd like is one that resembles the Tenth Doctor. Speaking of the Doctor, he isn't quite the good man he always is(At least not all the way through). His lines are a bit more angry and villainous at times(Since he'll be part of Tech's nightmare).

So if you'd like to join in for a little YouTube-y project then comment below with an audio clip of you voicing the character you want to be! Here's a link to the script ;)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L-f9L-wpmznnZoqJVkaay2ouQCk9rE1aScBfmLR4_kA/edit?usp=drive_web

Down below is the parts still needed and the parts that are already filled:

Rarity: Taken

The Doctor: Still Open

Princess Luna: StormBlaze

Even though I'm female, can I audition for The Doctor?