Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony dominates your dragon hoard?

ManaMinori

Many of us have merchandise collections of some sort. Who have you guys collected most of?

In mine, Pinkie Pie comes in first, with Sunset Shimmer in close second. (Really wish Shimmy had more official merch, because she's ranked above Pinks on my list)

• Brohoof 1

Definitely Princess Luna.  One plush, a Funko Vinyl, two Funko Mystery Minis, one blind bag mini, Pillow cases, Duvet cover, cuff links and a metric f**k-ton of t-shirts (Okay, maybe only eight). Oh, and a towel, and a lunch box (I keep my most-used MtG decks in it), and probably a few other assorted bits and bobs.

This is most, but not quite all, of it.

oagpN0j.jpg

(Don't judge me)

Edited by Concerned Bystander
  • Brohoof 4

To the surprise of no one, that would be my beloved Princess Celestia. I have a Celestia Plushy, Celestia Funko, Celestia Blind Bag figure and several posters of Celestia.

I don't have a problem, shut up... 

Definitely Princess Luna.  One plush, a Funko Vinyl, two Funko Mystery Minis, one blind bag mini, Pillow cases, Duvet cover, cuff links and a metric f**k-ton of t-shirts (Okay, maybe only eight). Oh, and a towel, and a lunch box (I keep my most-used MtG decks in it), and probably a few other assorted bits and bobs.

This is most, but not quite all, of it.

sig-4719981.oagpN0j.jpg

(Don't judge me)

luna best princess :P (*hides from the user above*)

so far... derpy :derp: . I have a plush, socks and headphones o.o (I cant buy many pony stuff >.>)

• Brohoof 1

None of the ponies dominate my somewhat unusual collection. Since all I collect are the comics and the Super and Ultra Rare cards from the MLP CCG, they all share top billing although it fluctuates depending on certain variables.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Twilight. There are three brushables (including the fashion style), and two plushies of Dash. I have one brushable of Shy, as well as a design-a-pony, a Funko figure and a plushie. I also have three brushables of Twilight, where the fashion style is also included.

All the three ponies here also have one blind bag version of themselves, except for Twilight who has two.

In conclusion, Dashie is the dominating character of my collection.  B)

Without a doubt, Fluttershy...I tend to buy her merch exclusively. I've got 25 or so vinyls ranging from brushables to Funko or blind bag and other branded Fluttershy vinyls. I have 8-9 plushies of her, couple posters, stickers, keychains/pins..and even a San Diego Comic Con exclusive vinyl. I should really get a pic of it all together. I'm missing shirts though, don't have any Fluttershy shirts....need a couple of those. Heck,I even have a Fluttershy PEZ dispenser.Which I think is my most obscure piece of Fluttershy merch.

Edited by Flutter Baby <3

• 2 weeks later...

Statistically speaking: Fluttershy, despite that I Don't aim to collect merch of a single character and so far, I don't have duplicated characters. Flutters is an exception, because I've wanted a Flutters toy, but I also wanted a plush to hug before sleeping, so, yeah, technically, Fluttershy dominates my collection 

• 2 weeks later...

Soarin/Wonderbolts, Dashie these guys dominate my collection, but then I also have a number of merch of:

Vinyl Scratch, Lyra, Sunset Shimmer, Luna/Nightmare Moon, Big Mac

then Im wanting to start a little Sombra, Flash, Sirens, Shining Armor collection.

• 1 month later...

Who do I have the most merchandise of?

C'mon, it should be obvious.

IT'S MY GIRL RARITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

full.png
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
7 minutes ago, Crystal Daze said:

I mainly collect Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy or Pinkie. Gotta build up more of my Flutterdash/Pinkiedash collection XD

I vote FlutterDash. :orly:

Luna everywhere for me. :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

If it involves plushies, then I would have to say Octavia. I have a hug me plush, a head pillow plush, and a mini plush that was available once at Hot Topic. 

If not, then I would have to say Starlight Glimmer. I have a giant hug me plush, a custom made plush, a mousepad, two shirts, a couple of posters, a dog tag necklace and a keychain. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...