Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony dominates your dragon hoard?

ManaMinori

Out of my collection I have the most Twilight merchandise, which I'm quite proud of. I wuld like to get more Sunset related items. I only have two at the moment, but I'm hoping to get that number higher.

• Brohoof 1

I have an army of G1 Gusty. Got interested in her early on because there was a "reverse Gusty" where the hair colors were swapped that got really difficult to find back in the early days of MLP collecting

On 9/8/2020 at 11:09 PM, Cash In said:

Out of my collection I have the most Twilight merchandise

Good, you have very god taste my friend :P

Now as for me? Hmmm....... I honestly have a very diverse pony collection, I have a lot of Derpy and Vinyl Scratch merch, also some Wonderbolt merch too. I suppose though I have the most Twilight merch out of all the ponies I have merch of- from her many posters to figurines and all four of my Twilight plushies, she probably has the most. Though in all honesty I really do have quite the diverse pony collection, I love collecting all the ponies! :coco:

• 4 weeks later...

Rarity is 1st, Sunset Shimmer is 2nd, and 3rd is sorta Luna and Pinkie Pie. Even though l don't like Pinkie Pie, but the stuff was gifts and l got some of the merch of her with my money l random days.

I don't have one dominant pony.

I have the 4de plushes of Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie, figures of Discord and Chrysalis, and custom plushes of Stygian and Sandbar.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...