Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Super powers?

KiraTakahashi

Ok first off if this is the wrong place..just know I'm not doing this intentionally. I'm on a crappy phone that won't let me go and read every single rule like I like to do. So please if I went against something please tell me. I'm paranoid with rules.

Anyways phone wouldn't let me load past a few pages so I didn't see much..but if you could have any super power what would it be?

Why would you choose it and what would you do for a day with it?

Try and keep it clean though.

I'd want to be able to turn into anybody. Why? It would kinda be like a costume change and it would be fun. Though the first day I may prank some people but after I'd totally turn into some peeps favorite character just to make their day.

• Brohoof 4

I would definitely want to have the super power to fly. It would be pretty awesome to go see my friends who live far away. It would also be pretty neat to go visit some conventions that are pretty far away as well. 

I'd have to fly. There's nothing more joyful and liberating than flight and seeing the world from that elevated perspective.

That's just a power I'd choose for fun, but if I was to pick a super power for the purpose of defeating evil villains and stuff like that, I'd maybe go with transformation at will into any person or object. This would serve well for infiltration, camouflage and, if adopting the physical properties of what I'm imitating/transforming into, could conceivably make me invincible too. :o  

• Brohoof 1

I would fly, because I'm normal and boring. But seriously, it would be the most breathtaking thing to be able to do. I'd be able to escape anywhere, and feel the breeze in my face, which is a nice feeling. The ground can get boring.

Definitely fire-based magic! Aside from shooting fire and whatnot, creating heat auras would definitely come in handy for freezing weather. :P

Fire is just beautiful anyway, especially blue flames! ^^

• Brohoof 1

I would want arcane magic, like: a top tier warlock, I think that'd be really cool.

I'd use it for various things like getting the remote or finding my homework. Robbing banks :P

Shape shifting

It's a bunch of powers in one :D

If I had a super power, it would be the ability of see into people's minds so that I could understand what they were thinking or going through at any given moment.

For a superpower, I would quite like the ability to time travel, to anywhere in the world, past or present, it would lead to endless and exciting adventures and amazing discoveries.I would also love to bring people along with me.

Something to do with the mind. Like telekinesis or hypnosis.

If I had telekinesis, I wouldn't have to get my hands greasy/messy/sticky every time I eat. I could just float the food to my mouth. Oh, and of course there's the occasional bank robbery here and there. Although, hypnosis would be better for that.

Edited by Fraidy Cat
  • Brohoof 1

I think if I had a superpower, it would be transformation.  Want to fly somewhere?  Boom, bird.  Want to swim in the ocean?  Boom, I'll turn into a shark or something(I just think sharks are cool).  It would also be kind of awesome if I had the similar type of shapeshifting that the Founders from Star Trek: DS9 had where you can literally turn into mist or travel around in space(having the ability to live for hundreds if not thousands of years would be pretty cool too).  I'd definitely like to travel in space, losing the ability to eat, smell and you would have to regenerate for a few hours in a liquid state is an ok trade-off for that ability.

• 2 years later...

My super powers I would love to have is

Super Strength - able to lift 1000lb without any effort.

Able to fix anything - My car, lol

Fast learning of something - 3d Modeling, product design

Making professional artwork like it's nothing.  

Making a profit in businesses and investments.