Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you choose Pegasus pony, Earth pony or unicorn power for your real life?

leonbrony17

Unicorn, of course! Just imagine how incredibly lazy that I can be.  Need to go somewhere? Teleport there.  Remote is a fair distance from you? Telekinesis to levitate/pull it toward you.  Someone knocking on the door? Not to worry, open it with magic, and close it behind them just the same!  Heck, if all unicorn magic is included, you can actually fly with magic (though I've always preferred teleporting as some form of transporation, personally)! 

So, I suppose I would go with the unicorn.  Why? Because I'm lazy as heck and it'll only further encourage my laziness. No but seriously, it just seems very convenient for a variety of things.

• Brohoof 1

Unicorn, of course! Just imagine how incredibly lazy that I can be.  Need to go somewhere? Teleport there.  Remote is a fair distance from you? Telekinesis to levitate/pull it toward you.  Someone knocking on the door? Not to worry, open it with magic, and close it behind them just the same!  Heck, if all unicorn magic is included, you can actually fly with magic (though I've always preferred teleporting as some form of transporation, personally)! 

So, I suppose I would go with the unicorn.  Why? Because I'm lazy as heck and it'll only further encourage my laziness. No but seriously, it just seems very convenient for a variety of things.[/size]

I think these memes descript you perfectly.

post-39706-0-81391000-1478186726_thumb.jpg

post-39706-0-91828200-1478186752.gif

Being able to fly would be really cool but so would being able to use magic. That's why alicorns have it best. I would probably go with magic though because I could use that to fly and I'm a lazy person so it would be pretty useful.

Why the fuck are you people so lazy? I mean i have no problem with this. I'm lazy and my favorite pony is lazy. Bu not SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lazy.

• Brohoof 3

Being a Pegasus Pony would probably be to stressful, since you kinda have to fullfill a certain standard, for the other Pegasus to accept you.

Being a Unicorn would probably mean, i have to learn and study and i dont think i can do that with my real life intelligence.

Being an Earth Pony would probably be the best choice for me, since i could just do a boring office Job or something more calm.

Which im trying to do in real life as well.

Even though I do like magic, I'm going to go with Earth Pony for my choice. I like how they're down-to-earth and not needing wings and magic to solve the problems they deal with on a regular basis. They're also the closest to real-life horses.

Telekinesis would be fun.

Flying is too dangerous – definitely not for me. Weather control is interesting, though.

What are earth ponies’ powers exactly? I remember reading a fanfic listing the possibilities: 
1. Enhanced physical strength – not as cool as telekinesis
2. Botanurgy – accelerated plant growth – I don’t need that
3. Lithurgy – growing crystals or smashing rocks – don’t need that either
4. Capillurgy – “working with hair,” grasping with tail and mane – my hair is not that long
5. Increased life span – that may be cool, but not always.

So, I’d choose the unicorn powers, I think.

Unicorn. Just because I think manipulating things with hooves would be pure hell, and I really don't want to figure that out.

Seriously, make a fist and keep it that way all day.. now try to go about your normal life, see how long you can last. No cheating. Now imagine... hooves would still be worse!

So yeah, telekinesis for me.

Seriously, make a fist and keep it that way all day.. now try to go about your normal life, see how long you can last. No cheating. Now imagine... hooves would still be worse

Nah, from what we see in the show, hooves are somehow magically the same as hands. Due to...uh, cartoon physics or whathaveyou.

I know myself well enough that if you gave me telekinesis I'd never leave this office swively chair ever again. Or barring that, I'd wind up using my magic to screw with people on the spur of the moment. Oh, oh, you think its fiiine to just toss your litter behind you eh? Well how would you like your litter to pelt you repeatedly in the face, HUH?!!?

There's a reason my main persona is a Draconequus. If you have any sanity or world-preservational-skills, you do NOT give me magic, lol!

Flying I ain't looking forward to...I see most pegusai as being naturally fit or not libel to panic like a little filly whenever their hooves leave the ground soooo...that's out. That, and two more limbs seem a bother to keep clean.

In spite of my uh, general cowardice, I do consider myself a rather durable fellow. Add the earth ponies' natural resilience into the mix & I'd be pretty much The Thing.

No...no not John Carpenter's, I mean from the Fantastic Four. And no, not the Blob either!

Unicorn. The Force is so cool...and it would be very convenient for someone who's generally lazy and doesn't exercise much. Plus force telepathy would be MUCH more convenient than text messages that consume time, show no tone of voice, and often get lost. And why wait in traffic again when you can just teleport and throw cars around?

99c6d756088902e30f12e7775581a9fe7294eb6d

Applejack's father is a unicorn Darth Vader and Season 7's Big Bad.

• Brohoof 1

Pegasus seems like an easy choice, but unicorn seems to cover more ground. Hell, Starlight showed that you can self-levitate and basically do what pegasi do  :orly: . Well, I have to study alot, but I'll be like grinding in an RPG, just more fun :D

• 5 years later...

Unicorn power because I want to fry brains. :fabulous: Joking aside, it's actually kind of tough to choose since I'd love super strength and aviation too, but the convenience unicorn magic would provide, telekinesis and teleportation, would be heavenly, so unicorn. 

• 2 weeks later...