Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sing out loud in public?

ManaMinori

Oh gosh no, singing in public? I mean, I don't have a problem with singing in the shower, but singing out in front of everyone? Nope, that's a big fat no at least for me. I hate getting weird looks and I can get embarrassed easily :blush:

If you can sing loud and proud in public though, good for you! I wish I had the courage to do something like that ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...

When im walking around with headphones on, i'll sing but I dont realize how loud i can get sometimes and i'll get looks of either approval or disgust depending on how well Im singing I guess. lol. Other than that I sing in the privacy of my living room on rock band where im like a total expert and sound and look like Dave Grohl :v 

I find it anxiety inducing to ask for help finding an item at the store from the employees. I hate making phone calls to family members. I can not speak to people on the internet via mic. Absolutely not.

Maybe I would hum the tune or whistle, or sometimes I would softly sing that's so quiet you can't hear it unless you put your ear right up to my face. But that's creepy, and no stranger does that to you out of nowhere, so that's out of the question and I'm safe. :P To answer the question, yes, but no one hears me sing. :D 

But I lip-sync a lot to whatever I'm listening to in my earbuds, which I think is more annoying than singing out loud. :adorkable:

I do, but I never have the confidence to do it when people are around so I usually only sing when I'm out walking my dog around the quiet part of town 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I have a bad singing voice so I can't imagine ever doing that.

I have friends who are into musical theatre, and they sing in public all the time. :D

Sometimes I may just hum a little tune to myself, though.

• Brohoof 1