Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Is Worst Pony And Why?

OmegaBeamOfficial

I would have to say that it would have to be Celestia... I'm sorry but I just dont like her at all, mostly because we havent seen much of her trying to do something by herself that actually matters. She needs to get something done: she calls Twilight and her friends to do it for her. 

...thats all I have to say about her... 

(and now I'm thinking that this is too weird cause I sound like Stardust >.< XD )

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
(edited)

I'm Coming in to Say that Rarity is now the Worst Pony!

April Fools! Zephyr Breeze is Still the Worst Pony!

Edited by Zachary
April Fools!

(edited)

Probably Prince Blueblood. He's just not the kind anyone would like at all after you see him in person at S1's finale.

Edited by Jonathan Lucroy

Snips and Snails. Just screw this pair, the two of them have done absolutely nothing of value during the entirety of the show's course, are not funny in the slightest, every single episode that they feature in seems to be a worse episode as a result of their inclusion ( Boast Busters sucks, and these two are one of the biggest reasons WHY it sucks ) and are just generally irritating and annoying.

Snips's voice makes me want to shove my head into a blender, and Snails is just an unfunny stereotype. Hah hah hah, he's Canadian and he's unintelligent, isn't that the most HILARIOUS thing that you've ever seen in your life ( maximum sarcasm levels possible ).

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah, there’s quite a few characters that I despise, but I think I‘ll stick with Discord. The interesting part is that he is both my favorite AND least favorite character. Discord, I adore you, I love you like my pancakes with caviar, but you can be a bit of a douche, so you should work on that a little.

I absolutely, entirely, completely, definitely, unquestionably, truly HATE Brad Flash for trying to steal Twilight. :bea:Even the writers knew he was a mistake and that's why he appears less in the more recent EQG films. Even his pony version isn't seen much. He is a absolute asshole who has no idea how to treat a mare. And according to M.A. Larson, Flash was supposed make an appearance and ask Cranky why no one likes him. :-D

Edited by Midnight Solace
  • Brohoof 4

10 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

I absolutely, entirely, completely, definitely, unquestionably, truly HATE Brad Flash for trying to steal Twilight

Do you mind if I ask why? I mean, what's so wrong with being a love interest to the main character? Sure, he's not the most developed character in the world but he never really played a big role in any of the films he were in so I don't really see the issue. 

38 minutes ago, Sun Wukong said:

Do you mind if I ask why? I mean, what's so wrong with being a love interest to the main character? Sure, he's not the most developed character in the world but he never really played a big role in any of the films he were in so I don't really see the issue. 

Look man, I see him as Hasbro's failure to make a couple. And it is one of the most awkward relationships I have ever seen. Even the fandom does better than this. All Flash does is bump into Twily here and there, and what? Is this their relationship? What has he done to deserve her? What role does he play in the MLP universe?

Maybe you see him in a different way, but this is my opinion on why he is worst pony. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Spoiled rich is worst pony because she the reason why diamond tiara behave the way she did and also Spoiled rich also hate blank flank filly and colt who don't have cutie mark like the cutie  crusader mark  so Spoiled rich is  to be blame for diamond tiara 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Flim and Flam for obvious reasons, Maud’s boyfriend is also ‘technically’ extremely irritating. :maud: If you manage to annoy Pinkie Pie then you need to rethink your life. :okiedokieloki:

But the characters I absolutely despise are the Student Six. :yuck: It’s bad enough that they were completely forced onto us with barely any fanfare but they completely took the spotlight away from the Mane Six and all other characters who we actually had an interest in. :( Even seeing them in the title sequence drives me nuts! :Cozy:

The Student Six are annoying, paper-thin, stupid, dimwitted, unfunny twats and aggravating to be around. :unamused: If I ever met the Mane Six, I would cry and give them all a massive group hug. :wub: If I ever met the Student Six, I’d punch them. :stressed:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 1

I don' hate any of these characters, but there are definitely some ponies which are not my cup of tea like Flim&Flam or Blue Blood etc. But I like the most characters on the show, so this is definitely not the easiest question:

As worst pony I think I would have to pick DT's mother. She was definitely rubbing me all the wrong way every time she was on screen. Even Flim and Flam were not as bad for me and this is saying much. Her snooty arrogance is more that I can stand and she had some really bad influence over DT. So I guess as the worst pony I would pick Spoiled Rich.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

For me, it's pinkie. Completely subjective ofc but her voice and hyperness annoy me. I just don't like being around people like that. 

Edit: I only chose from mains. In general, I'd have to think.

Edited by HoneyBuns
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2018-11-08 at 7:21 AM, Midnight Solace said:

And according to M.A. Larson, Flash was supposed make an appearance and ask Cranky why no one likes him. :-D

I WANTED WAIFU THIEF IN SLICE OF LIFE :Cozy:

On 2018-11-08 at 6:36 PM, Midnight Solace said:

All Flash does is bump into Twily here and there, and what? Is this their relationship? What has he done to deserve her? What role does he play in the MLP universe?

Maybe you see him in a different way, but this is my opinion on why he is worst pony. 

Well, had the writers given him another chance despite the Waifu thief reaction, he may have gotten more developed :dry:. For that, I’ll make another REEEEEEEE

:proud:

Edited by Steve Piranha
Completing context. I suppose it was removed due to duplicate vids not allowed
  • Brohoof 1

The reaction to Flash was so bad that a lot of his appearances after the first EQG were spent shitting on him and blueballing him to the point where I just ended up feeling bad for him

On 2021-05-12 at 1:29 PM, Astral Soul said:

I don' hate any of these characters, but there are definitely some ponies which are not my cup of tea like Flim&Flam or Blue Blood etc. But I like the most characters on the show, so this is definitely not the easiest question:

As worst pony I think I would have to pick DT's mother. She was definitely rubbing me all the wrong way every time she was on screen. Even Flim and Flam were not as bad for me and this is saying much. Her snooty arrogance is more that I can stand and she had some really bad influence over DT. So I guess as the worst pony I would pick Spoiled Rich.

I agree with you Spoiled rich is the worse pony ever on the show Spoiled rich was a snoot arrogance mother that was the reason why diamond Tiara became a bully even diamond tiara did mock Scootaloo disability  Spoiled rich is to be blame for turning diamond Tiara into  a bully at least diamond Tiara finally stand up against her mother and the cutie mark crusader's has forgiven  Diamond Tiara 

Spoiled rich  is The Worst  Pony 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, Megas said:

The reaction to Flash was so bad that a lot of his appearances after the first EQG were spent shitting on him and blueballing him to the point where I just ended up feeling bad for him

Though, I would say Flash Sentry, but I'll go easy on him now because at least he's not as bad as Cozy Glow.

Cozy Glow makes Flash Sentry look like an angel in comparison. Hell, even Spoiled Milk Rich.

Edited by JMTV99

• 1 month later...

Not really 'pony', but I personally hate the student six. I never liked any of them and I doubt I ever will :dry:

I never understood why they were added either. Was mlp just lacking a vital factor of irritation? :scoots:

2 hours ago, schizo said:

Not really 'pony', but I personally hate the student six. I never liked any of them and I doubt I ever will :dry:

I never understood why they were added either. Was mlp just lacking a vital factor of irritation? :scoots:

I'm with you on that. I don't like the Student Six either.

• Brohoof 1