Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you know people who worship demons?

Meire

No. There are not a lot of people like that in my city, or in my country overall, to be exact, not the ones that I know of, atleast.

• 2 weeks later...

None of my friends worship demons. I personally feel uncomfortable about that stuff, but to each their own. ^^

I sure do. In fact a lot of us do.

It's called alcoholism.

Not all demons are based in religion.

As for the ghosts and goblins version.. I have known of people who do that, but as far as knowing anyone personally... nope. I tend to not bother with people who get into things like that to deeply.

I don't know anyone who's a satanist/demon worshipper, though I would prefer the company of the former over the latter.  At least with LaVeyan Satanists, they seem to be some alright people who simply disagree with the hypocritical dogma and strict obedience demanded by other mainstream organized religions.  Demon worshippers, on the other hand, just from the sound of it, makes me think of edgy goths in high school who listen to BVB and chronically cut themselves.

• 2 years later...

I've never even heard of people actually worshiping demons. All I've seen are people claiming that other people do (which they are never referring to people who actually worship demons, just people who are parts of categories they personally hate), or people parodying the concept of worshiping demons. Is it an actual thing?

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don’t know anyone personally who worships Satan or demons. I do, however, own a black jacket with satanic imagery all over it. I don’t wear it because of my beliefs. I wear it because it looks good on me.

No, outside the internet I don't even know anyone religious. If I did know someone like that I wouldn't care, I don't believe in demons anyway. Though I would probably stay away as demon worship is a big red flag that screams shady weird person. I'd rather not get stabbed or some shit you know.