Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's Your Favorite Car?

Lucky Bolt

Like the title!

My favorite car (and dream car) is a brand new blue Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, but the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is also a favorite of mine.

hellcat_zpszavvylbl.jpg

170410150852-dodge-challenger-demon-1024

I'm a serious Mopar fanatic for life haha

But I also like Chevy, this one is the best ;)

IMG_2093.JPG.5ada7b7e81f75bc165d401e2be0ad388.JPG

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 3

For me, it has to be the iconic Ferrari F40. There are few machines that can match this car in power, beauty and prestige. Just pure Italian excellence. :proud:

img_3997.jpg?width=960&height=608&mode=c

• Brohoof 2

I really like the 2013 Chevrolet camaro. A friend of mine used to have one and I fell in love with its design.

515009998-3.jpg?itok=njmwDUae

• Brohoof 1

Pfft you guys and your sports cars... you turn blind eye to the more affordable beauties.

ccrp-1108-01-ford-crown-victoria-suspens

Nothing says American made beauty like the Ford Crown Victoria does. If I can scrape up a few more grand I'd totally buy one of these as my first car.

Though if you wanna know my favorite sports car I'll probably never drive... I'd say the Corvette Z06, and the Gumpert Apollo 

• 6 months later...
(edited)

I have a lot of favorite cars,all of them are classic cars like Mustangs,Dodges,some Chevy cars and trucks,Pontiac,Corvettes,some Toyota pickup trucks,Etc... from the 60s-80s.

as for present day cars,I have a few that are pretty nice,but I prefer Classic cars.

Overall I have to say my favorite of all classic cars is the..... 1970 (or 1972 they both look the same) Pontiac FireBird.:wub:

70-Pontiac-Firebird-restomod-front-34.jp

I'm still finding out about new cars,but this one is my favorite for now.Too bad they're very,very hard to find.

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
  • Brohoof 2

Good old fashioned British Sports cars are my things. I adore Classic cars. The king for my family is Triumph TR6. 

We own one of these and I love it, would very much like my own one to drive (not allowed to Drive Dad's TR). We also owned a TR2 in the past.

(stock photo, not actually our one) 

45918.jpg

i'd freaking love one in Magenta though. soooo preetty!!!

2eea239f56903e9fb5ac8708bbae8163.jpg

• Brohoof 3

My absolute favorite is the Mitsubishi Evolution VIII, the best looking car is either the Aston Martin DB9 or the Vanquish, and the one I consider to be most impressive even now is the Bugatti Veyron.

I really like Studebaker cars, the Dictator Coupe, I think there was one that I really wanted but I can't quite recall the name of it right now...  I just like Studebaker.

7 hours ago, StormBlaze said:

Good old fashioned British Sports cars are my things. I adore Classic cars. The king for my family is Triumph TR6. 

We own one of these and I love it, would very much like my own one to drive (not allowed to Drive Dad's TR). We also owned a TR2 in the past.

Loooove Triumphs. My father has a '64 MGB, so I'm quite familiar with the super-fun-and-super-temperamental sports cars produced in the Isles during the 60s.

It's hard to limit myself to just one, but I might choose a 1955 Studebaker Commander. One of the prettiest cars ever built IMO.

55-Studebaker-Commander_DV_11_SJ_01.jpg

• Brohoof 1

interceptor.jpg

Ford Falcon GT, V8 Interceptor.

9 hours ago, StormBlaze said:

I feel you, mate. Ain't allowed to drive my grandfather's 1978 MG Midget 1500 (Or his Jag:wacko:).

Sat in the driver's seat a couple times, though. When I helped him test the brakes... :D

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, ForthEorl said:

interceptor.jpg

Ford Falcon GT, V8 Interceptor.

I feel you, mate. Ain't allowed to drive my grandfather's 1978 MG Midget 1500 (Or his Jag:wacko:).

Sat in the driver's seat a couple times, though. When I helped him test the brakes... :D

someones a Mad Max fan? lol nice

but yeah Ive done the same, sat in the driver seat a few times but never driven it myself. Tbh my legs are kinda too thick to really get between the middle dash and the steering wheel to comfortably drive it x.x 

and cute a midget! I do love the unique MG models out there. SPRIIIIIITE! 

• Brohoof 1

Well a little update from my previous post...tg8yv8vburn5_800.jpg.509886a42d3bee70dcd22aec364f65cf.jpg

The new 17' ND Miata Retractable Fastback. Very sleek and modern with a touch of the classic charm and drivability from the early Miatas. 

• Brohoof 1