Sign in to follow this  
ManaMinori

Could Flashback Friday events be fun?

Contrary to popular belief, some past gen ponies are liked by the G4 fans (g3 Minty, and G1 Firefly, for many, though my personal faves are Surprise, Shady, Queen Rosedust (and all the flutterponies), Penna, Firefly, G3 Scootaloo, Toola Roola, Starcatcher, Whimsy Weatherbe)

If staff here (or actual VA's/Writers/Lauren Faust/Bonnie Zacherle) were to host Flashback Friday events to get old generation ponies being talked about again (or given art, animations, music, asked questions, ect), would you join in the fun?  Could you see a podcast with the g4 mane 6 VA's in a pony talk show format with VA's of previous gen ponies as a guest star each week (Asking submitted fan questions)?

Badges

I would it would be nice to see the older generations get the recognizing they deserve without the older generations there would be no my little pony actually without my pretty pony there would be no mlp since it all started with my pretty pony.

Badges

(edited)

reviving this because Gusty (the great)

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

Badges