Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think about Donald Trump?

Feather Data

I think he is an ignorant, unintelligent, inarticulate, self-important, unimportant, egotistical, manipulative, sexist, fear mongering lump of worthless shit in a suit.

And there's something up with his hair.

What hair? It's just dead sea grass he found and glued it there.

• Brohoof 4

I personally do not like him. He's too quick to say things-- the way he conveys messages can cause catastrophe.

I have a general discontent with his existence; but, my own opinion is of no significant importance. I'm not staunchly for nor against him. As I possess a similar opinion toward Clinton. Although for her, it's only the things I've heard of her, not the words she's said.

I don't like him. And I'm moving to Europe, maybe England :P

• Brohoof 4

I like him.

For quite a while now, it's been a choice between two candidates who are virtually indistinguishable from one another. Globalist NeoCon or Globalist Neocon, pick your poison.

Trump is a Nationalist. Someone who truly represents my political views. I'm excited to vote for him next week.

• Brohoof 12

These threads keep winding up in general when they really need to be in Debate Pit.. just my thoughts 

Aaanyway sure he's not polished and clean like a finished statue, but I don't like that the alternative is worse relations with the US and a continuation of decapitation of states. Also he's right yo Mexico has a wall.

Edited by ARagY
  • Brohoof 6

> More echo chamber threads where people attack Trump

I ended up voting Libertarian, but honestly Trump is a better candidate than Hillary. People can't keep denying that a fair amount of Mexican immigrants are causing serious damage to our economy and well-being. Here in California we literally have Mexican drug cartels slipping through our nose with drug farms and factories in far northern CA, off the grid, regularly using the I-5 to transport their heroin and illegally produced weed. Humboldt and Del Norte County literally have the state's highest homicide rates because of Mexican cartels.

Of course, I'm also aware that legal Mexican immigrants are statistically as law-abiding as other Americans – these are people who want to legitimately build better lives for themselves. I don't doubt that some illegal immigrants (besides visa overstayers) feel the same way. But when the US still continues to have a serious drug problem, keeping things the same and hoping the problems magically disappear is noy going to help us. Trump is not right in saying we need a wall, but he does address how we need tighter border control.

He also wants to improve relations with Russia...unlike Hillary, who wants to use tens of thousands of soldiers to enforce a no-fly zone in Syria (ISIS doesn't even use any significant air force...) and pretty much wants to increase tensions with them. Trump is also willing to lend support to Russia in the Syrian Civil War – really, we can't afford staying there any longer. If it means put Assad into power and end the chaos in the Middle East, so be it.

• Brohoof 10

Much better than Hillary, and will hopefully make a positive difference to America which the Democrats have failed to do for a long time. By the way I am not American and have no ''stake'' in it but from an outsiders perspective who has followed it keenly I would say trump is the way to go, he may not be perfect by any means, but Hillary is literally a She-devil. 

• Brohoof 1

Fuck Donald Trump

Fuck Hilary and the 3rd parties too

But Fuck Trump even more

Fuck this entire election. I'd much, much, much, much rather have a third Obama term

• Brohoof 5

I have a fairly simple opinion on the guy. I don't like him, I personally think he is an arrogant hot-head that thinks he is better than everyone else because of his money and I do not want him winning this election. I fear a day where I hear that he is in power.

• Brohoof 3

He disgusts me. He's a privileged, money-grabbing, racist, sexist, childish, ignorant, exaggerative, narcissistic, bigoted liar. I could probably think of more words to describe him but can't be bothered.

This whole election is ridiculous. It's like a parody of an election. I'm so happy I'm British.

Edited by Kayleigh
  • Brohoof 3

As a person, he's arrogant, rude, egotistical, self-obsessed, uncaring, sexist and racist.

I don't know how somebody would want that in a president. As a businessman it's fine because he's not constantly trying to avoid diplomatic incidents, but presidents need to be held to a much higher standard.

Whether you are an American or not, what do you think of the current USA Republican president nominee?

That's it. That's what I think. Or I guess I should say that was my initial reaction, but he's still running so now I'm just disappointed and mad.

Edited by Zyrael
  • Brohoof 1