Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think about Donald Trump?

Feather Data

As of late I really think he needs to take a nap. :laugh: I'm sure all of them working on the Coronavirus haven't been sleeping as much.

At his (and what I presume will be) last LONG corona-virus press briefing, he went into brainstorming mode and appeared to be bouncing ideas of Dr. Birx. regarding UV and disinfectants. It's like he forgot who was all there at the moment. I was like WTF?!?!  :blink::confused:^_^ Oh man is he gonna be sad!

I mean on live TV and with the sharks right there in front of him. No reporter questions at the end of the briefing the next day. :laugh:

Maybe he'll shut his mouth more when he really shouldn't be chiming in. That's really my biggest issue with him is that he always just has to get a word in.:mlp_wat:

Other than that, I think him and his team have been doing reasonably well with the virus issue.

Do I think he is perfect, of course not, but overall in the last 3 years he's done better than I thought even WITH landmine after landmine thrown in front of him. I actually LOVE that he blasts down PC bullshit.

Here's a recent clip of him on Biden that I think was pretty funny.

Oh how I want to see him "debating" Biden though.:ticking:

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Cirrus. said:

As of late I really think he needs to take a nap. :laugh: I'm sure all of them working on the Coronavirus haven't been sleeping as much.

At his (and what I presume will be) last LONG corona-virus press briefing, he went into brainstorming mode and appeared to be bouncing ideas of Dr. Birx. regarding UV and disinfectants. It's like he forgot who was all there at the moment. I was like WTF?!?!  :blink::confused:^_^ Oh man is he gonna be sad!

I mean on live TV and with the sharks right there in front of him. No reporter questions at the end of the briefing the next day. :laugh:

Maybe he'll shut his mouth more when he really shouldn't be chiming in. That's really my biggest issue with him is that he always just has to get a word in.:mlp_wat:

Other than that, I think him and his team have been doing reasonably well with the virus issue.

Do I think he is perfect, of course not, but overall in the last 3 years he's done better than I thought even WITH landmine after landmine thrown in front of him. I actually LOVE that he blasts down PC bullshit.

Here's a recent clip of him on Biden that I think was pretty funny.

Oh how I want to see him "debating" Biden though.:ticking:

MR walk out site and fire a couple shots in the air Biden. Bidens an idiot he'd get destroyed.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

His charisma, energy, and passion is second to none. Could he be better? Of course. I don't agree with him on everything, but against all the rest this country has to offer - there is zero hesitation in me to say that I would proudly vote for him again. I would say that he is the best president this country has ever had. 

• Brohoof 1

So this was created and was allowed to be here do to the lack of Debate Pit at the time. We have a debate section, however the general opinions in here may not exactly fit within the push to raise the bar of civil debate. With that in mind, I’m going to close this topic. 

I would suggest for those that have access to Debate Pit, that a new Trump topic be created, but if you do so be somewhat specific and less general because this is like thousands of little topics in one. It makes for a bad discussion point for savvy debates. 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked