Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did she die!?

Tarnation

post-38032-0-18160700-1478347674_thumb.jpg

You see that yellow pony next to lyra in the front row? Yes, that awesomely designed one. Did she die?:wat: Like I mean we haven't been seeing her in the show ever since season 2. She appeared in the smile song, and then we never ever saw her again. So, did she die when lord Tirek attacked equestria? Or did she die during the changeling attack? It is a possibility. We didn't see her anywhere. Not Manehattan, not Ponyville, not canterlot.:(

Edited by Cocoa-sweet-Rarity
  • Brohoof 1

Her name is Candy Mane, according to MLP Wiki, and the last time she appeared was season 5.
1032703__safe_screencap_twist_the+cutie+

I doubt that she died. The only pony who supposedly died during the course of MLP seasons was Donny.

Her name is Candy Mane, according to MLP Wiki, and the last time she appeared was season 5.

sig-4723182.1032703__safe_screencap_twis

I doubt that she died. The only pony who supposedly died during the course of MLP seasons was Donny.

I don't get how Donny died. Is it because he didn't appear on Matilda's wedding or something?

I don't get how Donny died. Is it because he didn't appear on Matilda's wedding or something?

He did. In a jar.

917597__screencap_meme_human_image+macro

In The Big Lebowski movie Donny's ashes were put in a similar jar. But I'm sure that if we ask the show staff directly, they'll deny that Donny Pony is dead.

Edited by Oleks
  • Brohoof 4

He did. In a jar.

sig-4723193.917597__screencap_meme_human

In The Big Lebowski movie Donny's ashes were put in a similar jar. But I'm sure that if we ask the show staff directly, they'll deny that Donny Pony is dead.

I don't think they will deny something thats literally on the show..

I don't think they will deny something thats literally on the show..

Well, they didn't show the body, so anything could be in that jar. And death and cremation are a little bit too dark for a kids' show. But that's only guessing. Someone should ask Larson one day.

Does this mean any character that disappears for more than 20 episodes is in danger of dying? Did the Langoliers invade Equestria or something?

Now that I think about, that would be a bizarre yet awesome idea.

But no, she is not dead, just waiting until the next time a writer drops all of their character flash cards on the ground and she ends up on the top of the pile after they scoop them all up.

Well, they didn't show the body, so anything could be in that jar. And death and cremation are a little bit too dark for a kids' show. But that's only guessing. Someone should ask Larson one day.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/5/56/King_Sombra's_defeat_S3E2.png/revision/latest?cb=20121117102144

Now that I think about it, King Sombra is and will problably always be the only character who actually DIED.

Edited by Flinp

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/5/56/King_Sombra's_defeat_S3E2.png/revision/latest?cb=20121117102144

Now that I think about it, King Sombra is and will problably always be the only character who actually DIED.

King Sombra? I reckon you haven't read the comics. But they are only semi-canon, so it doesn't matter, and Sombra is probably dead.

And what about this guy? We saw him falling and then we saw his skull.

1139956__safe_solo_screencap_the+lost+tr

• Brohoof 1

He did. In a jar.

sig-4723193.917597__screencap_meme_human

Good catch. I didn't even notice that, the animators do a great job with all the references.

No pony has ever died in the show. Because there are a lot of background ponies for the animators to use, some of them end up being ignored unintentionally in favour of others. As such, a pony might suddenly go missing for an extended period of time and would suggest that the worst had happened.

• Brohoof 1

No pony has ever died in the show. Because there are a lot of background ponies for the animators to use, some of them end up being ignored unintentionally in favour of others. As such, a pony might suddenly go missing for an extended period of time and would suggest that the worst had happened.

I am telling you dude.. langoliers.

• Brohoof 2

I hope said Donny pony shows up in a later episode holding his own supposed ashes; just to mess with the people that spotted and understood the reference.

• Brohoof 1

- No, she went to see someone. 

- Did they die? 

- No. 

- Everyone dies, you know. 

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

I don't mean to get off-topic, but I love that movie!  :-P

Why? I mean like, the pony I'm talking about has an awesome design!

Why? I mean like, the pony I'm talking about has an awesome design!

Awesome design means nothing if the animators can't find a reason to include them in the episode. I personally like the more unique ponies who look different from regular ponies on the show. It shows that a lot of work was done to make them stand out in a crowd.