Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

why you started watching MLP?

Tilgoreth

I have always been a fan of my little pony generation 1 got me into it as for fim I really did not like it at first, but then it ended up growing on me and now I like it, but generation 1 will always be my favorite.

Yeah I've seen a couple of people already say that's why they got in to it.

Yeah I've seen a couple of people already say that's why they got in to it.

I grew up with generation 1 it was around my time, but I really did not like fim until one day I watched an episode of Twilight flying animals around that one got me and well it grew on me from there.

• Brohoof 1

I grew up with generation 1 it was around my time, but I really did not like fim until one day I watched an episode of Twilight flying animals around that one got me and well it grew on me from there.

Oh alright. I just d that because slot of others said they grew up with it.

I guess I just wanted to give it a try.

Yeah I felt the same way. :) fluttering is best.

I liked the look of Fluttershy and wanted to know what she sounded like.

Yeah Fluttershy is best pony.

I started watching it because it looked awesome and I loved the characters. I watched a video about the show and the fandom and it really appealed to me.

Yeah I felt the same way about the fandom.
  • Brohoof 1

I just liked the villains and became involved in it around 2012, I had a 'Cartoon Crush' on Trixie for a long while

Yeah Trixies awesome. And me to.

I guess I just wanted to give it a try.

Yeah I felt the same aT. Way. I meant way. I felt the same way.

This magical thing called YouTube Poop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW9iJg-HElM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfp5jNLXhA0

And my friend was showing me the show itself about 7 months before I became a brony. It was the Season 2 finale.

Okay, I probably shouldn't have put the links there. I haven't watched the first one since I became a brony, so I forgot how much gore the first one had.

Edited by GamerDash2012
  • Brohoof 1

Because it looked well made, and thought I'd give it a chance.

Yeah I agree. That was one of the reasons I continued watching.

This magical thing called YouTube Poop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW9iJg-HElM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfp5jNLXhA0

And my friend was showing me the show itself about 7 months before I became a brony. It was the Season 2 finale.

Okay, I probably shouldn't have put the links there. I haven't watched the first one since I became a brony, so I forgot how much gore the first one had.

Yeahbive seen slot of people y hats how they found the show.

It was almost like destiny-I just happened to do so,and went years after that when I liked it v.much-which is,last 2 years.So the recent years made the trick,not the initial 'contact'.

Edited by XellosMetallium
  • Brohoof 1

I used to watch mlp when I was a kid, I even had the first movie on vhs for a while. I stopped watching mlp because it seemed a bit silly.

Same with me, I loved the original series when I was a kid. But MLP and I went separate ways when I turned into an angsty teenager and my beloved ponies turned into the G3 abominations. :P

Edited by Merion
  • Brohoof 1

It was almost like destiny-I just happened to do so,and went years after that when I liked it v.much-which is,last 2 years.So the recent years made the trick,not the initial 'contact'.

Yeah I felt the same way. K

I watched it because 3DSPlaza. Also, @OP, dat OC doe.

You have no proof that car alicorn aren't cannon.

Out of curiousity, after so much lurking and laughing at the fans.

Yeah happens to me also. I meant happens.

Same with me, I loved the original series when I was a kid. But MLP and I went separate ways when I turned into an angsty teenager and my beloved ponies turned into the G3 abominations. :P

Yeah slot of people have said toiled original sho.

I used to post on a teen support forum (I was a mod for a bit) and my online friend posted a thread about it saying how good it is. I think that was in 2010.

Yeah slot of people said a friend recommend to them.

Two of my friends watched it and would attempt at talking me into watching it as well, though they were never annoying or pushy about it.  After dismissing it several times at first, I've finally watched the first few episodes with one of those friends until I've found that I've enjoyed the episodes more than I had previously expected.  From then on, I would watch the episodes as they came out as I too began following the show.

• Brohoof 1

It was just after season 3 and before season 4 I think. I had just for some reason or another decided to just finally "give it a try", know know "for laughs". I was in complete disbelief when the end of episode 2 happened and I was all like...wtf? this is...actually good? No way, this can't be even remotely possible....then the Winter wrap up song happened and 

OMFG I LOVE PONIESSS!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

How it started?

To be honest I'd never guess I'd be a fan of ponies... But well. x3 I always liked watching animated movies and cartoons, but colorful ponies obviously weren't targeted to me, so I was never thinking of watching it at all. However, I was always interested in watching full-length animated movies, so seeing my older sister starting to watch Equestria Girls made me curious. Though I really liked the movie, I wasn't into the pony thing yet. (Same as I watched some Barbie full-length movies out of curiosity - that doesn't mean I'm a fan of it) After more than a year, I've reminded myself that movie, due to the Cafeteria Song, that got stuck in my head. That made me want to watch that movie again. And it happened in the end. Later I watched Rainbow Rocks and then I got curious into the whole MLP. I've googled random episode and it happened to be 'Winter Wrap Up' ~ At first I was laughing and being like "What am I doing xD", but then I soooo loved that episode and the whole show, that I've decided to give it a serious approach and watch everything from the beginning. And here I am - loving those cute ponies, even though I find that silly, due to obvious reasons. :3

Why do I started watching this?

Full Length Movie => Catchy song => Curiosity => Random Episode => RIP Love

I think I liked it because of nice main-story, great character development, really catchy songs and positive energy coming from it. Also, those ponies are really cute, so it's not possible to resist them. x3

• Brohoof 1