Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

why you started watching MLP?

Tilgoreth

An online friend talked me into 4 episodes of unethical torture, so I consented for fun ^.^

I enjoyed suffering through the other 22 episodes of season 1 ^.^

This was back in June 2011

• Brohoof 1

Two of my friends watched it and would attempt at talking me into watching it as well, though they were never annoying or pushy about it.  After dismissing it several times at first, I've finally watched the first few episodes with one of those friends until I've found that I've enjoyed the episodes more than I had previously expected.  From then on, I would watch the episodes as they came out as I too began following the show.

Yeah that's really interesting.

I have quite a dull reason... I heard about bronies and wondered what the big deal was, so I gave the show a try.

Really simulator why I started.

It was just after season 3 and before season 4 I think. I had just for some reason or another decided to just finally "give it a try", know know "for laughs". I was in complete disbelief when the end of episode 2 happened and I was all like...wtf? this is...actually good? No way, this can't be even remotely possible....then the Winter wrap up song happened and 

OMFG I LOVE PONIESSS!!!!!!!

Yeah I know I felt the same way.

I honestly started watching because I had a thing for lady equines and an interest in pony posteriors, and I kept watching and further developed an interest in the show entirely because of Rainbow Dash.

Yeah Rainbow Dash is col

How it started?

To be honest I'd never guess I'd be a fan of ponies... But well. x3 I always liked watching animated movies and cartoons, but colorful ponies obviously weren't targeted to me, so I was never thinking of watching it at all. However, I was always interested in watching full-length animated movies, so seeing my older sister starting to watch Equestria Girls made me curious. Though I really liked the movie, I wasn't into the pony thing yet. (Same as I watched some Barbie full-length movies out of curiosity - that doesn't mean I'm a fan of it) After more than a year, I've reminded myself that movie, due to the Cafeteria Song, that got stuck in my head. That made me want to watch that movie again. And it happened in the end. Later I watched Rainbow Rocks and then I got curious into the whole MLP. I've googled random episode and it happened to be 'Winter Wrap Up' ~ At first I was laughing and being like "What am I doing xD", but then I soooo loved that episode and the whole show, that I've decided to give it a serious approach and watch everything from the beginning. And here I am - loving those cute ponies, even though I find that silly, due to obvious reasons. :3

Why do I started watching this?

Full Length Movie => Catchy song => Curiosity => Random Episode => RIP Love

I think I liked it because of nice main-story, great character development, really catchy songs and positive energy coming from it. Also, those ponies are really cute, so it's not possible to resist them. x3

Yeah I'd watched the Tinker Bell movies so I thought why not.

An online friend talked me into 4 episodes of unethical torture, so I consented for fun ^.^

I enjoyed suffering through the other 22 episodes of season 1 ^.^

This was back in June 2011

Alright cool story. Mlp is beast.

My love to ponies sparked from boredom.

I was really bored so I did what I do usually when I'm bored, went to youtube suggestion, clicked one video and then another and so on, until I came to video about brony fandom and after watching it and few other, I choose give it a try. And here I am.

• Brohoof 1

I was really bored so I did what I do usually when I'm bored, went to youtube suggestion, clicked one video and then another and so on, until I came to video Yeah about brony fandom and after watching it and few other, I choose give it a try. And here I am.

Yeah same thing for me. All

I was really bored so I did what I do usually when I'm bored, went to youtube suggestion, clicked one video and then another and so on, until I came to video about brony fandom and after watching it and few other, I choose give it a try. And here I am.

Alright Yeah. Same as me. MLP.

I had heard about it from a guy on Mass Effect 3 MP. I figured, "What the hell?" I looked up the wikia and well.. here I am

Yeah cool. Manliset avatar I've seen yet.
  • Brohoof 1